Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] Vote_lcapWaiting out the rain [Mei/Private] Voting_barWaiting out the rain [Mei/Private] Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] Vote_lcapWaiting out the rain [Mei/Private] Voting_barWaiting out the rain [Mei/Private] Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 am

Ryuuga sat in his office pondering the days tasks.He would really rather not be at work today.So many others things he'd rather do like:Play some games with the kids of the village,smoke on the roof of his house,or drink the night away,but no.He had to be at fucking work!This really put a damper on his plans for the day.Though he was hoping not to be in the welcome comity.They would be receiving a rogue in the village.It didn't matter the rank to him.He was to welcome the weak,weary,injured,and tired to kirigakure no sato with open arms.Its what the godaime mizukage would have done so he was told.Unless it was Godaime Hokage in which case close the doors and let her die.He himself was Rokudaime Mizukage.Though he went strictly by Rokudaime-Sama.It was how things were done.Absoultely no one was to call him ryuuga,for fear of head hunters.They would flip if they knew he used to serve as a ninja under the Godaime Hokage.Only a select few knew.Godaime Mizukage was the only one to really know the whole story of he and skeith.But that was a story for another day entirely.

Last edited by Ryuuga on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 am

Mei had just got past the guards at the gates, hurrying through the streets which were quickly turning slick with mud. She was absolutely soaked. Her short black hair clung to her neck and both her shoulders and the small section of her thighs that were uncovered were numb with cold. She'd been summoned to appear before the Mizukage but she hadn't objected. As long as it wasn't the KAZEkage she had to see, she wouldn't object. It was a good thing that her shinobi sandals were accompanied by a pair of thigh high socks, because that way at least THAT part of her legs weren't freezing. Her soft brown eyes finally made out the Kage's building as she sighed in relief. Shelter at last. Running up to the door, she knocked on it with a shaky hand. After she was let in, she shivered and quickly went inside, approaching the Kage's office door and knocking. A Jounin standing at the side called to Ryuuga. "Sir! Your guest is here to see you!"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 am

Ryuuga walked out of his office.His long spikey white hair cascaded his wolf like yellow eyes.Not to mention he even had marks on his face like inuzuka.Was he inuzuka,farthest from it,he was a proud Uchiha,not proud in the since he thinks he is better than everyone.He is just proud of his family heritage.The rest of his body was as fallows.He wore a long sleeve white shirt,the kneck was a v style.You could see the tattoo's on his chest but slightly.He wore on his bottoms,dark blue shinobi pants that went down to his feet.His black shinobi sandals were barely seen.His mist headband partially seen,it itself was barely seen behind his hair.He gave the very attractive young lady a smile."Mizuki please get this lovely young lady a towel and fresh change of clothes."Mizuki nodded as he headed off to the laundry room to fetch a towel and ofcourse a fresh change of clothes,ryuuga had a few young ladies that he had taken in leave clothes here.He had them washed just in case he needed them.The females he took in were young mothers and he permited them to sleep in the kage's quarters while he himself took the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:49 am

Mei was a bit dubious about how kind this man appeared to be. She half expected him to keep her in the office and ship her back to the Sand. However, she bowed to him respectfully all the same before being take aside and given a towel to dry herself. She ruffled her hair with it gently, chanelling a bit of her fire chakra into it to warm it up, helping her hair dry that much faster. Soon she was looking more like her usual self. Well, from the neck up anyway. She exhaled slightly as she was handed a fresh change of clothes too, and shown a small room to change in. Happily discarding her soaking wet clothes, she changed into the new oufit after making sure to dry off her body. She emerged from the room, back into Ryuuga's office. She kept her wet clothes in her hands as she bowed to him again. She now wore something rather strange. A sort of battle robe, navy blue with black stockings. It felt strange to wear something that looked so expensive. "U-Uhm...It's n-nice to meet you, Mizukage-Sama. M-My name is Hitoamei Kiba," She paused a bit before blushing in embarrassment. "A-Although, I really do prefer Mei..."

Mei's change of clothes:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:30 am

He had taken a rather strange liking to this girl.For someone who was so shy,she didn't really resemble a shy person.Her body was quite nice,she did resemble that of an inuzuka,she looked like a well kept young lady.How she could have ever been a rogue was beyond him completely.He would then take the chair beside her."So tell young lady how was your travels?"He asked in a kind tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 am

Mei was a bit surprised when the Mizukage sat himself down next to her. She was barely used to people even being next to her. He then asked her about her travels. Hesitating a little bit, she rubbed her hands on her lap nervously. "W-Well...Uhm...I l-left the Sand b-because I wanted to see more of the world. M-My father was a Rogue himself. S-Since I never knew him, I don't know who he is...Or was if he's dead..." She chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck with one hand. "U-Uh...My mother didn't take me leaving at all well, and spread rumors about how 'bloodthirsty' I am and t-that's why theres such a high demand for me to be caught...Not because I'm dangerous, my kekkei genkai is the only damaging thing I have," She shrugged a little, surprised she managed to finish her explanation without her stutter.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 am

He then smiled and took her hands in his."I breaks my heart to hear that mei.I know what thats like though.My parents were murdered right in front of me and my younger brother.For no reason and with out warning."He would then let her hands go and step behind the desk and grab a small stack of forms."Well according to your Kazekage you will be under my supervision for a few months.These are your housing documents,if you will intial where they are marked i can have you moved in,in no time at all."He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 am

Mei jumped a bit when his hands found hers. She wasn't used to anybody touching her either, obviously. When he shared that fragment of her past with her, her heart clenched in sympathy. "M-My condolences, Mizukage-Sama," Was all she could say as she bowed her head to him. However, as soon as the word 'Kazekage' left his mouth, she froze and shook her head. "I-If the Sand k-knows I'm here, t-they'll come a-after me again!" Her stutter got noticeably worse. She didn't want to sign anything, or even pick up the pen if that meant the Kazekage knowing where she was. She was scheduled for execution upon her return, since her mothers lies had become so vicious. She shook her head rapidly, wrapping her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:04 pm

"In all honesty,miss.Iv had your record for a whilei requested that they send you here.Didn't you think it was strange that they just let you leave.I threatened them with war,they see you as a monster,I see a young lady who has had a rough life.You are now in kiri my dear,no one will dare harm you here."He said with a smile as he went to softly hug her,if she had pushed him off he would have understood.She is a fragile soul,they have done their best to break her,He will do his best to make her into a splendid ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 pm

Mei shivered a bit, but not from the cold this time as she watched him explain himself warily. It DID make sense, and she did wonder sometimes why the Sand hadn't sent out a search party immediately after her departure. She felt a great sense of gratitude towards this man, and was surprised at how easily he saw the real her without her even having to say anything. Then he did the most surprising thing of all. He actually hugged her. She didn't even push him away. It'd been years since someone reached out to her, she wasn't going to throw it away. "T-Thank you...Mizukage-Sama," She whimpered, not daring to raise her arms to hug him back though. Someone as lowly as her shouldn't touch a Kage for whatever reason.

Last edited by Kurai on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:25 pm

"Well where are my manors,my name is ryuuga,Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha."He said with a smile as his grip on her tightened a little letting her know he did indeed care about her.She was important to him,because they shared basically the same past.Hers just different by a few minor details.He was basically a prince of konoha considering of what part of the family he came from.Oldest son of the Clan leader.It was close enough to royalty.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 pm

She blinked. It took a minute for that to register in her mind. Uchiha? As in, THE Uchiha clan? Great, so the person currently embracing her was not only a Kage, but he was also part of one of the most prestigious clans around. He may as well be hugging dirt when considering how worthless Mei felt she was next to him. "V-Very well...Ryuuga," She replied quietly. She was a bit scared now in case he decided to strike her for not using formalities after his name. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't just stay a statue for much longer. As soon as she felt him hug her tighter, she let out a barely audible sniff as she eventually hugged him back. She was very hesitant, and her arms were very light against his shoulders. She wanted to show that she appreciated what he was doing without seeming disrespectful in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 pm

His face looked a little ticked and frustrated."....Don't call me ryuuga.."He said in a stern voice.He then got very gentle with her,kissing her check kindly."Call me Ryuu-san."He said with a smile and he let go of her.He would then step behind his desk to sit in his big chair."So tell me about your self mei-chan,what do you like to do in your free time.I like to play soccer with the kids in the village."He said with a gentle smile and soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Ryuu-San? Mei-Chan? She wasn't used to such affectionate terms being used. Hesitating a little bit, she went forward and sat opposite him on the other side of the desk as she cleared her throat. What did she do? She thought about it for a moment with a bit of a frown set on her face before clearing her throat. "W-Well...I train a lot of the time, and to calm myself I play the guitar too. S-Sometimes I use the transformation jutsu to change my appearance and go into smaller villages to help poorer families find their feet," She explained. Her stutter seemed to recede a but when she was distracted from it and began to feel a bit more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Ryuuga smiled,he then put his kage hat back on.Then winking at her,he invited her to sit in his lap,when he pat his leg.He wanted her to get used to his touch.It was something that she would have to get used to.The two will be seeing alot of one another."Your quite the young lady,smart,kind,and beautiful.I don't know how anyone could possibly hate you"He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:55 pm

"Y-You'd be surprised, Ryuu-San...There isn't really anybody that LIKES me anymore," She replied as she hesitantly got up, her cheeks turning red again when he winked at her and gestured to his lap. "B-But I'm not all that smart...And I'm definitely not beautiful," She protested as she very heistantly sat herself on his lap. She looked down at her knees, fidgeting with her hands rather nervously as she tried not to seem too flustered. And failing.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 am

"On the contrary my dear you are quite beautiful,weather you would like to own up to it or not."He would then tilt her head back onto his chest.Gently putting her ear to his chest."You hear that?So long as my heart beats i will protect you with everything in my being."He said with a smile as he awaited her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 am

She flinched a bit when Ryuuga pulled her in against his chest. She heard his heartbeat, gentle yet steady. She'd never been told she'd be protected by anybody, it was a new thing for her. Mei sniffled a bit, nodding her head but keeping her gaze turned away from him. "T-Thank you, Ryuu-San...Is there any way I can repay you for your kindness?" She asked him somewhat nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 am

"Well i know this is sudden,and probably weird but.Uhm would you go on a date with me?"He said as he looked away from her blushing.He was hoping she would consider it or turn him down softly.This was the first time he had ever been direct.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 am

Mei blinked in surprise at his answer. Did she hear him right? He was asking her out on a date? She noticed him turning his head away and it appeared that he wasn't used to asking girls out a lot. "W-Well...I-If you wouldn't m-mind dating someone as l-lowly as me, t-then I'd love to," She replied as she fidgeted with her hands again. It was clear that this was a nervous habit of hers.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 am

"lowly you may think you are,but my dear you just inherited royalty."He said with a smile as he turned her head to him to give her a quick kiss.Then pulling away from her to await her reaction to see if she would want more or just take that for what it was.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 am

She wasn't sure what he meant by that, but something told her that she would definitely find out over time. For once, when he used his hand to move her face towards his, she didn't even flinch. What he did NEXT was what caught her off guard. He kissed her. Her cheeks burned as they became red again at record speeds. She couldn't even speak when he pulled back. She didn't want him to think she was unreceptive, so she leaned up a bit, pecking him on the lips gently herself before looking off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 am

Feeling her lips touch his made him extremely happy.He would then tilt her head back toward him and kiss her once more with a smile on his face this time.He wanted her to know that he cared for her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 am

Mei felt Ryuuga's hand pulling her face back towards him again but she didn't resist. She found that she didn't WANT to. Yes, she was nervous but it was a good sort of nervous. However, this time she was a bit more prepared and was ready. Well, sort of anyway. She was very hesitant and sort of clumsy but she kissed him back all the same with her eyes now half-closed.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 pm

He would then break the kiss and place his head against hers."What do you say about me and you getting out of here.Maybe head back to my place and watch something,rent a movie or something?"He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]   Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next