Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) Vote_lcapKisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) Voting_barKisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) Vote_lcapKisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) Voting_barKisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 am

A frantic Kisame Hoshigaki was running around the Akatsuki Base, screaming his lungs off as he searched every last millimeter of space in the Akatsuki Base. "Where is she?! She has to be here somewhere. If Itachi hid her from me, I just might take back my vow on not eating people and give in to my sharkly instincts" he growled as he frantically tore apart the rooms as he searched for this mysterious 'she'.

Itachi silently watched Kisame as he frantically looked around for whatever he was looking for with barely hidden amusement in his eyes. He knew exactly what Kisame was looking for and he considered this a fair punishment for what Kisame did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 am

Kurai yawned a little as she entered the base, a bit worn out from her training. She heard Kisame screaming at the top of his lungs and just rolled her eyes. She had no idea what he was yelling about and, quite frankly, she didn't really care. She was used to his constant yelling and fits. Nonetheless, she approached where his voice was coming from, leaning against the doorframe lazily. "Kisame-Sensei, I could hear you a mile away," She muttered. Her attire had changed a little. She wore the usual shinobi pants, with the usual shinobi sandals but her shirt was a sort of vest top, but a bit shorter at the bottom so her middle was showing. It too was black, the usual color trend for her. She raised an eyebrow at Itachi as if to say 'what the hell did you do NOW?'
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:20 am

"She's gone. Someone kidnapped her. Oh, I hope she's OK. Don't worry baby, I'm coming for you. No mean kidnappers is not gonna keep you. Poor baby, she must be in shock. When I find her, maybe I should give her mouth-to-mouth" Kisame continued to screech as he ran around the base continuously. Kisame had a completely panicked look on his face, his eyes practically tearing up as he continued to search for whatever he was looking for.

Itachi looked at Kurai and attempted to pull off a 'Who me? I'm just an innocent criminal' expression on his face as he even went about whistling innocently as he continued to watch Kisame. "I have no idea what you are talking about Kurai" he said calmly though it was obvious he knew exactly what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 am

Kurai rolled her eyes again as Kisame ran past her. It had been a while since she'd seen him in such a panicked state. Looking over at Itachi with an unimpressed expression, she walked over to him and made her way behind him, draping her arms over the back of his shoulers. "Now, Itachi...Tell me what you've done to the poor idiot," She said sweetly. Too sweetly. The sort of tone Kisame was used to hearing before she smacked him across the back of the head for being an idiot. She'd never even had to USE it on Itachi before until now. She could still hear Kisame screaming and shouting. It was getting on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 am

"Oh please my little baby, be OK" whined Kisame as he went into his room and started throwing things out of the room, even the bed, which somehow should not have been able to fly out between the door frame that easy.

"Kisame thought it would be funny to perform a prank on me that would make me look like my foolish father Fugaku Uchiha and you know very well I do not like the fact I look like him as much as I do already so I took something from Kisame as rightful vengeance to teach him a lesson" he said calmly as he stepped a bit out of the shadows to show Kurai his once black hair had been dyed a brown color, making Itachi look even more similar to Fugaku then he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 am

Kurai snorted, covering her mouth with her hand as she began to snicker uncontrollably. "Kami, it's like looking at the photographs," She grinned before calming herself, regaining her composure. "Ahem...Look, I've got some black dye left in my room from when I died Deidara's hair black for rumaging through my stuff. We can dye your hair back using that until it washes out again," She offered, raising an eyebrow. "It's the only offer I got, take it or leave it," She heard crashing and banging as Kisame's little fit continued. "Seriously, what did you DO to him?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 am

"I took this from his room" he said as he parted the left side of his cloak open to show what appeared to be a fish bowl with a small goldfish in it as he narrowed his eyes at Kurai for having the audacity to laugh at him.

Kisame was unaware that Itachi had his pet goldfish and as such, he was still running around screaming. "Where are you little Goldie?! Don't leave me, I need you so much" cried Kisame as he moved so fast he crashed face-first into a wall and had a Kisame-shaped dent in it with his body laying in the dent.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 am

Kurais left eyebrow twitched a bit. "Sometimes I wonder how you guys managed to rope me into the Akatsuki, I really do," She said as she slapped a palm to her forehead. "Whats it gonna take for me to get the goldfish so I can give it back to the idiot?" She asked as she placed a hand on her hip, looking at Itachi with an almost identical '-_-' expression. She already heard Kisame smack himself into the wall, but she'd deal with that in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 am

"Kisame must get on his hands and knees and apologize for trying to make me look even more like my foolish father" he said with a slight smirk on his face.

"I can't believe she's gone. My little half-sister is gone and I can't find her anywhere" cried Kisame as he peeled himself off the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 am

Kurai ran a hand through her hair, thouroughly unimpressed with BOTH of them. Turning to go and get Kisame, she muttered to herself. "That idiot is lucky I love him," She growled, meaning Itachi of course as she found Kisame and picked him up by the ear, dragging him back through. "Apologise for dying his hair," She told him as she placed him rather roughly at Itachi's feet, standing in front of the doorway. "I'm not gonna let you leave until you do,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 am

Kisame whimpered as he was dragged by his ear and placed at Itachi's feet. "I'm sorry for pranking you Itachi" whimpered Kisame.

Itachi narrowed his eyes at him and pulled out the fishbowl, handing it to Kisame.

Kisame's eyes lit up as he clutched the fishbowl tightly and cradled it to his chest as he stood up and went back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 am

Looking more than a little bit relieved, she watched as Kisame left the room. Kurai too left for a moment, grabbing the leftover black dye from her own room then coming back, chucking it to Itachi. "Here, use that. It'll at least make do for now," She told him as she turned around again, leaving the room once more before basically collapsing onto the couch in the main room, exhaling heavily as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Taking care of these two was basically like a full-time job.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 am

Itachi nodded his head as he went to find a mirror to help him put the dye in his hair.

Meanwhile, Kisame's voice echoed out from his room. "Oh my little sis, I'm so glad your not dead. I thought one of the other members turned you into sushi. I'm so glad your still here" said Kisame's voice as it paused for a bit, as if he was waiting for the goldfish to talk back.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 am

Kurai let out a slight growl. Kisame was happy now and she could STILL hear him going on and on. All she wanted to do was kick back after a couple of hours of straight training. Was that too difficult? Hoping she'd get some proper peace, she returned to her own room, making sure to shut the door behind her. She sat on the side of her bed, letting her hair out of the scruffy ponytail it had been in before, stretching and cracking both her shoulders and her knuckles. It disgusted Deidara, so she'd gotten into the habit of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Itachi came back a few minutes later, his hair a black color this time thanks to the dye and sat next to Kurai on the couch. He silently placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it affectionately.

"What's that? Oh I love you too my wittle sissy fishy"
gushed Kisame's voice, as if he was talking to a baby. Kisame was a feared S-Class Missing-nin WHY again?
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Kurai jumped a bit when she felt a hand on her shoulder, then glanced at the hands owner out of the corner of her eye. Seeing it was Itachi, she relaxed again. She was a bit moody right now, but she could never stay angry at Itachi for long. Sighing a little, she shook her hand and managed to give him a gentle smile, leaning to the side a bit to rest her head against his shoulder. It wasn't often she showed an affectionate side, especially when she was in a bad mood so this was unusual. She was just trying her absolute best to keep Kisame's annoying baby-ish voice out of her mind while she had a chance to relax.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 pm

"You alright Kurai?" Itachi asked her calmly as he kept his hand on her shoulder comfortingly. Itachi usually never outright showed his concern for Kurai when in the Akatsuki base, unless they were in a room with the door locked and their privacy uninvaded.

"What?! HEY!! I am not a freak sissy-chan. You know I hate being called that" whined Kisame as he started crying like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 pm

"Yeah, just a bit of stress. I was actually thinking I'd be able to use today to just relax and mind my own business. Nope, turns out the ONLY apprentice in this place has to come back to nanny nearly the whole fucking organisation," She muttered, shutting her eyes with a slightly irritated expression on her face. Granted, all of the other members were currently away but it was more than likely that Kurai would have to tend to them whenever they returned. 'C'mon now, be nice to the guy. He's actually showing he cares for once' She scolded herself as she exhaled deeply, calming herself down. "However...I will say that it's good to be able to actually talk to you one-on-one again. That hasn't happened in a while," She added in as she slipped her hand into Itachi's free one. She heard Kisame crying and sighed heavily again. "Looks like the babys throwing a tantrum," She muttered, groaning in frustration. "I just sat down and I gotta get up already," She sighed heavily as she sat up, about to stand and go and find Kisame.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:28 am

"Indeed Kurai-Chan" he told her with a nod of his head. He turned to look at Kisame's room as he pushed Kurai back down gently. "I'll take care of him" he said as he walked into Kisame's room and tapped the blue giant on the shoulder.

Kisame stopped talking and turned to look at who tapped his shoulder. He looked up at and into Itachi's three-tomoed Sharingan, which spun wildly. He was about to speak before Itachi spoke up.

"Sharingan - Negative Confusion" he said as Kisame's mind froze up, him collapsing to the ground as he was bound and silenced in pure confusion. He then walked back to Kurai and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 am

Kurai heard a thud then rolled her eyes. She knew Itachi had done SOMETHING to the poor idiot. Nonetheless, at least he'd shut up now. Breathing a sigh of relief, she let a small smile grace her lips. She felt Itachi sit down next to her again and flashed a smile in his direction. "Alright, what do I owe you for helping me out with that?" She joked with a quiet chuckle as she awaited a response from the raven-haired Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 am

"You owe me nothing. I will gladly shut him up at anytime" he said as he looked around and stealthily wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

(LOL I'm so mean to Kisame XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am

"That's a fair point, I'm just thankful that I don't have to be his constant babysitter now," She scoffed as she shook her head. A smirk worked its way across her lips as Itachi placed an arm rather slowly around her shoulders. "The other members won't be back until late evening. Or, the annoying ones won't at least. Pein and Konan are currently taking a 'break'," She told him, coughing a bit when she said the word 'break'. "So we're pretty much safe, Itachi-Kun,"

(xDDDD Aww, he'll be fine >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)   Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1