Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Pointless Travel EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Pointless Travel EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Pointless Travel EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Pointless Travel EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Pointless Travel EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Pointless Travel EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Pointless Travel EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Pointless Travel EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Pointless Travel Vote_lcapPointless Travel Voting_barPointless Travel Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pointless Travel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Tsuki wandered along the track with her hands in her pockets. She'd recently left the Leaf Village and was now travelling as a Rogue. Her reason for leaving? Perverts. The village was absolutely full of them and it made her sick. She only wanted some regular company, male or female, who could either look at her face as opposed to her breasts or not bitch about her behind her back. She was an extremely capable ninja -she needed to be since she was a teacher at the Academy- , but she couldn't perform at her best when people constantly had their eyes on her.

Tsuki:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Ryuuga himself was on his way to the hidden mist village.He was on his way back from the grass village, doing the usual stuff. Signing treaties and threatening to kick some ass along the way.He has stopped on the way to rest for a while. Traveling this long by himself tired him out very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Tsuki saw a man walking the opposite way from her, towards her, and instantly began to act on instinct. A hand reached up and pulled her blazer across her chest, ultimately failing at masking anything. Her other hand tried adjusting her skirt to cover more but that too was already as good a fit as it was ever going to be. Instead she just settled for crossing her arms over her chest and keeping her head tilted downwards as she continued walking.
"Please don't notice me, please don't notice me..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Ryuuga's figure could be noticed a bit more clearly now that her approach was growing closer.
He was wearing a long sleeve t-shirt with the mist insignia on the shoulder. His jounin vest un buttoned. Black shorts the reached halfway to the shin and black shinobi sandals. With a bandanna around his waist and the kanji for water in the center.His blond hair blew in the breeze. As he looked up to her he could see she was very uncomfortable about something.Though not really positive about what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Tsuki risked an upwards glance, noticing that he actually didn't look all that bad. Then again, she'd met men who looked like total gentlemen and had horrible attitudes. However, there was something different about him...Calming even. Nonetheless, she avoided his eyes, keeping her arms firmly folded across her chest and her body tensed.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:13 pm

His forest green eyes gave her a glance over. She was quite the looker but to keep up his countries appearance he did not stare at her. He picked up his katana and fastened it around his waist and began to walk in her direction. Not fallowing so close to make her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:20 pm

She felt him cast his eyes over her but only for a moment. He didn't stare. That was very promising. Swallowing the nervous lump in her throat, she slowed slightly before coming to a stop. The wind blew her fiery hair back from her face, her bright blue eyes giving him a glance too.
"May I help you, sir?" She asked in a perfectly polite way, but anyone could tell she was fighting back insecurity and sceptism.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:24 pm

"Calm yourself ma'am Im friend not foe and im not looking to take advantage of your kindness.That type of behavior is suited for the taverns in the land of water,which is where im heading." He said as he passed her, now walking in front of her. He kept his words brief and not to heavy as to make her even more concerned.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:45 pm

"I...See," She replied slowly, sighing as she realised that she actually had nowhere to go herself. At least this guy had a purpose and a destination. She had no right to judge him. He was well spoken, polite and he was minding his own damn business. She suddenly felt very bad for judging him.
"My apologies...I'm just a bit confused at the moment,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:52 pm

"Its fine miss, Ive been gone from the office for far too long I hope the village is alright." He said as he motioned her to walk beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:17 pm

She hesitantly took a step in his direction, nodding before wondering what he meant by 'the office'. He couldn't be...A Kage? Oh God, oh God, she'd just shown blatant disrespect to one of the people she was meant to kneel before. "I...Just left mine. You can probably tell that by the fact that I no longer have a headband but I still have my bandana on my arm," She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I feel like such an idiot..I cant do anything right,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 pm

"Anyway what village are you from?" He said as he popped his knuckles and put his hands behind his head to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:06 pm

"Leaf. I left this morning," She sighed, stuffing her hands in her skirt pokets. "Now, I guess I don't have one," She shrugged and rolled her shoulders, cracking them as she did so before tilting her head skywards and watching the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:10 pm

"I was once from the leaf as well." He said as he looked over to her."What were your reasons for leaving?" He asked as he put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 pm

"I could reel off thousands of reasons, but I'll narrow it down to the main ones. The place is littered with perverts, clans get priority and there is so much judgement on people that are IN clans that their extra priviledges don't matter. People don't accept them anyway," She sighed, shaking her head. "The children suffered for it...It hurt too much to keep teaching at the Academy when so many kids gave up on learning,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 pm

"My reasons almost exactly,though I was the house who took the most priority." He said as they approached the land of waves. The docks were just in sight. "I was the head of one of clans in the leaf, but I doubt they are still trying to get me to come back." He said with a laugh as he walked onto the pier. "I took most of my people with me though." He said putting his hand in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 pm

"They don't try and get anyone back nowadays. They're more set on raising the kids that are left behind to become empty shells, clones of the people who left the Leaf behind," Tsuki rolled her eyes, risking a glance up at him. "For what it's worth, you're better than them. Call it womans intuition," She chuckled dryly, rubbing the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 pm

"Well when I ran the Uchiha clan,and also the Hokage's adviser I tried to keep a good upkeep of the village." He said as he entered the boat. "I kept the orphan rate down, I used to be a teacher in the academy before I was promoted to general of the ANBU leaf branch, But thats all in the past now." He said as he flipped his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:42 pm

"Sounds like you've had quite the life. I wish mine was that eventful. I progressed through the academy at a normal age, graduated, worked through the ranks then settled as a teacher. Nothing special about me, I'm afraid," She shook her head before dipping it in his direction. "But I must show respect where respect is due,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 pm

"Eh Im hardly respectable, I ran like a coward. Im spineless when it comes to my brother." He says as he motions her head up. "Ive slaughtered countless innocent people in the name of the mist, Ive killed woman and children in the name of greed and money. I stole the eyes of someone dear to me, In the name of power. Im not respectable, Im a mercenary to the highest bidder." He says with cold distaste in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:57 pm

"Ninja, at the end of the day, are all mercinaries. I don't judge others on who they were but on who they are. You ARE a respectable young man and such I will judge you as one," She shrugged. "And I'm stubborn, so there's no changing my mind,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:01 pm

"I know this is going to sound weird, but I don't believe I ever got your name?" He said as he looked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 pm

"Tsuki. Tsuki Haruno," She told him, giving him another glance. "Yours? I don't believe I had the courtesy to ask. Sorry about that," She fidgeted rather nervously, clenching and unclenching her fists. "I just don't tend to get to know people, especially men,"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuga
Mizukage
Mizukage
Ryuuga

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 pm

"Ryuuga Terumi Uchiha,and I don't know most woman because of the intimidation factor or something dumb like that." He said as he looked into her eyes studying her mannerisms with his sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm

"I don't find you intimidating, I just--" As soon as he made any prolonged eye contact with her, she broke it. Her eyes tilted downwards, her hair cascading over her face. "P-Please don't do that without any warning...It brings back bad memories for me,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pointless Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Travel   Pointless Travel Empty

Back to top Go down

Pointless Travel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles :: Between Villages-
Jump to: