Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Climbing Fences Again EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Climbing Fences Again EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Climbing Fences Again EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Climbing Fences Again EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Climbing Fences Again EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Climbing Fences Again EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Climbing Fences Again EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Climbing Fences Again Vote_lcapClimbing Fences Again Voting_barClimbing Fences Again Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Climbing Fences Again Vote_lcapClimbing Fences Again Voting_barClimbing Fences Again Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Climbing Fences Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Climbing Fences Again Empty
PostSubject: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Kurai climbed the forest of death fence again, but not for training. She sat under one of the trees, enjoying the peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Sasuke saw her again "...Stop now" he stated as he was behind her now.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm

She looked at him over her shoulder.
"I've been doing this for months...Why should i stop..?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:38 pm

"Your going to get in alot of trouble, I hope you know that" he muttered "Nobody is allowed back here, Not even Jounin"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 pm

"Then why are YOU here...? Unless you were following me again..." She countered, standing up. "Whatever, i'll leave...Jeez, this is the only place in the village i can get any damned peace.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:44 pm

"Theres always somewhere in The Nara forest to rest, your not forbidden from there" he muttered "Plus, deadly bug trying to suck your blood, isn't exactly what I'd call peaceful" he said
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:47 pm

"On days like this the place is gonna be filled with the whole clan...I'd rather stay here...If you're gonna be picky, i'll find somewhere else to rest," She sighed and reached her hand into some plants, getting her sword and slinging it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Sasuke examined the sword "..Whered You get that sword from" he muttered. This girl could become a thorn in his side later.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:52 pm

"What difference does it make?"
She raised an eyebrow.
"A sword is just a sword, it doesnt make me any more or less of a ninja,"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 pm

"I Never said that it didn't,Now Explain where you got that sword" he muttered "Thats Zabuza Momochi's neck cleaver"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:00 pm

"Its a counterfeit,"
She shrugged, passing it calmly between her hands.
"Just as sharp but not the real thing...I like his type of weaponary," She murmured, looking at the sword rather than Sasuke, as if she found him uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:02 pm

"I Overheard that Akatsuki member talking to you, I know hes from the Mist, He took you to get that blade didn't he?" he demanded "Your working with Akatsuki!" he stood in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:05 pm

She raised an eyebrow.
"No, Sasuke, i'm not..Thats like saying since Itachis your brother that youre working with him.."
She slung the sword onto the sheath on her back.
"This village is the only place that has accepted me, why would i throw that away by working with them? Huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:38 am

An ANBU was going through the Forest Of Death on it's scout.After running through some branches he found the two kids.Without handseals, or anything at all, he appeared next to them.Speaking in a dark tone he asked them."What are you kids doing here?It's forbidden for everyone exceptions for two ranks."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 am

"Ugh...Whatever, i'm not here to be antagonised.."
She brushed past them, climbed back over the fence and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 am

He wasn't bored to go after her.He grabbed the kid's shoulder strongly."What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am

[ Since u ran I grabbed Sasuke's shoulder...e.e ]
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:47 am

ooc: i'll delete the post
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 am

Sasuke looked at the ANBU not phased by how high ranked he was "..." he brushed his hand off his shoulder "I was warning her of being here" he muttered I'll have to confront her about that sword, and about Akatsuki..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:49 am

He sighed and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing Fences Again   Climbing Fences Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Climbing Fences Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles :: The 5 Great Shinobi Nations :: Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: