Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Using Her Talent [open] EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Using Her Talent [open] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Using Her Talent [open] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Using Her Talent [open] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Using Her Talent [open] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Using Her Talent [open] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Using Her Talent [open] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Using Her Talent [open] EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Using Her Talent [open] EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Using Her Talent [open] Vote_lcapUsing Her Talent [open] Voting_barUsing Her Talent [open] Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Using Her Talent [open] Vote_lcapUsing Her Talent [open] Voting_barUsing Her Talent [open] Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Using Her Talent [open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Using Her Talent [open] Empty
PostSubject: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:23 am

Kurai walked into an old bar, without her cloak or headband. She wore her usual ninja clothing, although it looked relatively new on her since it was never seen when she wore the cloak. The ribbon from her grandmother was twisted around a lock of her hair again since it was down as she sat at a piano in the corner and began to play. Ignoring the looks from those around her, some awed and some irritated, she continued playing. She opened her mouth and began to sing as well.

Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Lia sits inside the bar, and takes a sip of her drink as Kurai entered. Lia glanced towards the woman entering, and kept watching her as she sat down and played and singed.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:19 pm

ooc: lia i thought Zak denied your app again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Gan Ning walks in. He orders a glass of water as he sits at the bar a couple people laugh because when he walked in his bells jingled. He looks at them as they laugh and look away. He heres the voice and turns to look at the girl singing. he leans back and closes his eyes. He likes her voice surprisingly as he relaxes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 am

Her fingers pressed down on the piano keys softly yet skillfully. However, there seemed to be an anxiousness behind her performance. It was probably her first time getting such attention from so many people. She refused to look up and kept her eyes locked on the keys. She did, however, take a glance at the man people were laughing and gave him an encouraging look as if to say 'dont bother with them'. She looked down at the piano soon after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 am

He begins wondering how she knew he was getting angry over it. He smiles and opens his eyes watching the performance. He doesn't normally like music, but enjoys this. He watches her with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:29 am

She picked her head up, reciting the last line with suprising ease. "There you go...You're gone for good..." She played the last few notes on the piano before exhaling deeply and standing up, keeping her head directed at the floor as she went to sit at one of the free tables.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:32 am

He begins clapping, not caring if he's the only one. He walks over and joins her at the table. His bells jingling as he walks up.
"That was an amazing performance. You have real talent. Mind if I sit?"
He smiles at her.

Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 am

She looked at him warily. She didn't know if he was being serious or just there to make fun of her. She cautiously nodded, gesturing to a spare seat at the table.
"Thank you...But i'm nothing compared to who usually plays here.."
She murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:36 am

"Call me new to town, but I hate almost all music I come across. I loved your song i'm not joking it just seemed depressing. Is there something wrong?"
He shakes his head all of the sudden.
"Sorry if that question was personal. bad habit."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:40 am

She shook her head herself, waving her hand as if to dismiss it.
"Don't mind...I get asked that sort of thing a lot...But if i told you it would definitely bore you..."
She cleared her throat, fiddling with a ribbon that had been tied to her wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:42 am

He finally sits down.
" I wouldn't get bored, If you need someone to listen i'm better then any mean stranger."

Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 am

"Well...It's a long story but here goes...I'll cut it short...I used to live in the Leaf, but my father took me and my mother to the sand when i was 7...I left because of the constant abuse when i was 15 and went back to the leaf till i was 16...Recently i left there too and i'm now in the Akatsuki because thats where i felt like i belonged...and now..I'm not sure if i belong there either.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 am

He keeps a calm expression.
"Everybody belongs somewhere. I'm sorry if you've been abused. It's good you got away from there though."
He smiles, hoping she doesn't ask his story.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:50 am

"Well, i'm not everybody...I'm nobody,"
She corrected him, untying the ribbon and weaving it between her fingers thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:51 am

" tsk tsk, your somebody. May I know you name?"
He takes a sip of his water as his bells jingle those guys laugh he shoots them a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 am

She blinked a little in suprise when he asked for her name, undisturbed by the bells. Truthfully, she didnt think anything of it.
"...Kurai...Kurai Nara..."
She replied slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:57 am

"Exactly! Your Kurai Nara. You may not have a claim to fame or everybody knowing you but you are someone, therefore you belong somewhere."
He gets a smart ass smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 am

"I've only known you for five minutes and i'm already wanting to bang my head off the table.."
She replied, a smirk flashing across her face.
"Alright then, wise-ass, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:01 am

"Gan Ning."
He extends his hand for a shake.
"If all else seems down, consider me your friend. or an acquantance."
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:04 am

She gingerly shook his hand, a little suprised when he said to consider him as a friend. She nodded slightly.
"Right...I will, thank you,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:05 am

" So what brings you here today? just relaxing?"
He stretches his bells ringing again as his face turns slightly red from the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 am

She nodded.
"Playing the piano cheers me up sometimes, but this was the closest place i could find that had one,"
She got up, walking over to the person who was laughing the loudest and punched him in the face. Hard. He flew over the bar counter, smashing bottles along the way.
"If anyone else has something to say, say it now..."
She muttered and, seeing as no-one even giggled after that, sat back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:09 am

When she asked if anyone else has anything to say he put up his hand.
"That was pretty hot, just saying"
He looks her up and down when he sits down.
"your stronger then you look. good quality."

Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:12 am

She shrugged, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear.
"When people irritate me i can suprise you.."
She looked at him as he looked her up and down, but said nothing to show that she had noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using Her Talent [open]   Using Her Talent [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Using Her Talent [open]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next