Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Training in the Forest EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Training in the Forest EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Training in the Forest EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Training in the Forest EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Training in the Forest EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Training in the Forest EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Training in the Forest EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Training in the Forest EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Training in the Forest EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Training in the Forest Vote_lcapTraining in the Forest Voting_barTraining in the Forest Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Training in the Forest Vote_lcapTraining in the Forest Voting_barTraining in the Forest Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Training in the Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Training in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Kurai snuck into the forest of death and was now proceeding to train. "Right...I need to work on my Taijutsu...I know i'm lacking there," She said to herself as she started kicking the trunk of a tree, making sure to get her stances right.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Unknown to Kurai, Kisame and Itachi were watching her in the trees, their chakra signatures well hidden. "Itachi, why don't we just go after the Kyuubi brat? Why must we hang around watching some Genin train?" whined Kisame, being sure to keep quiet so Kurai didn't hear him. "Patience Kisame" Itachi said emotionlessly as he silently watched Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Sasuke was around the Forest of Death area as he heard a rustle by the nearby fence and saw a girl hop it and narrowed his eyes following her secretly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:51 pm

She pulled her leg back to examine her now bloodied shin. "Hm...not enough power to it...one more shot..." She muttered as she got back into her stance. She concentrated her chakra into her leg, letting out an aggrivated growl as she slammed her leg against the trunk again. It sent a crack all the way along, so if anyone so much as leaned on the tree it would then collapse.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:52 pm

"Hm, quite a lot of power for a Genin" said Itachi's voice as he and Kisame appeared a few feet away from Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Sasuke followed the tracks that she had left in the ground
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:55 pm

She frowned, turning around to face them. Plenty of shadows around...I should be alright as long as theyre not hostile..but those cloaks...Akatsuki..?She raised an eyebrow. "What are the Akatsuki doing watching a measly Genin?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:57 pm

"That's funny, I was just asking Itachi the same thing. Itachi, why were we watching her?" Kisame asked the black haired shinobi as he poked him over and over. "I found myself curious" was all Itachi said as he stared at Kurai, his three tomoed Sharingan blazing.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Sasuke saw the girl but didn't see the two figures in the cloaks as the shadow covered them "Hey!..If Your gonna sneak into somewhere your not allowed you should be more carefull about it"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Interesting...Both Uchiha.... She raised her eyebrow at Itachi again. "Curious...? What about...?" She glanced at Sasuke. "Frankly i dont care if i'm caught...We'll be in here for the exams anyway,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 pm

"I wanted to see how far along the graduating Academy Students came" he said, recognizing Sasuke's voice immediately. However, he ignored the voice until Sasuke finally came out of hiding and saw him. "That's unlike you Itachi. You usually don't care about a bunch of measly Genin" Kisame pointed out. "I was merely curious Kisame, nothing more" he said calmly as he turned and gave Kisame the trademark Uchiha glare.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Sasuke looked at her "Who else are you talkin-" His eyes widened as he heard Itachi's voice and stopped where he was.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:09 pm

"Well, i'm not the best one to look at to see the best of the Genin...Try your brother..." She shrugged, leaning back against the tree as if it was a pleasant conversation. She tilted her head back and looked up at the sky. "I'm just a thorn in any jonins side..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Kisame turned to see Sasuke Uchiha. He raised a blue eyebrow and turned to Itachi. "Hey Itachi, who's the runt? He looks just like you" he said with a shark like grin. Itachi turned to Sasuke and gave him a cold look. "It has been a while....my foolish little brother" he said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Sasuke's eyes turned quickly from the girl to Itachi "Sharingan!" he shouted and pointed at Itachi "I've Lived my whole Life for this day!" He grabbed a Kunai "To see You Die!!"
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:19 pm

She sighed and used Shadow Manipulation to hold Sasuke in place. "Listen...You wanna fight him alone right..? All this commotion is gonna attract the guards..Then you wont be fighting alone now will you..? Wait for a better time.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:20 pm

"Hey girlie, let him go. If this kid wants to throw his life away fighting Itachi, then let him. I can't wait to see Itachi wipe the floor with this idiot" laughed Kisame. Itachi paid his partner no mind, instead, he focused solely on Sasuke, keeping his eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:21 pm

"Stay Out Of this!" he shouted at the girl obvious that he was pissed at everything and wanted to continue.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:24 pm

She didn't even bat an eyelid at his outburst, her eyes looking at him calmly, almost bored. "...Fine, fine...I won't interfere..." She shrugged and cancelled the jutsu, turning her attention back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:26 pm

"I doubt you could defeat me. Your hatred is strong, but it is not strong enough. You still lack the hatred Sasuke and therefore, you lack the power" Itachi said coldly as he narrowed his eyes at his little brother. Kisame decided to just let Itachi do whatever he wants and went to talk with Kurai. "I bet you 5 ryu Itachi wipes the floor with the brat" he said to her with a grin.

Last edited by Itachi and Kisame on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm

"Get Ready To Die!" He shouted as he charged forward with Kunai in hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:30 pm

"I'm not making a bet i can't win...I might be weak but i'm not stupid," She muttered, keeping her eyes on the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:32 pm

"Heh, if Itachi spent some of his time watching you, then your not as weak as you say you are" Kisame said with a grin. Itachi appeared in front of Sasuke and gave him a kick straight in the chin followed by a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:33 pm

"Agh!" he shouted as he felt pain run through his body. he fell down and got up and shoved the kunai at him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:37 pm

She glanced at Sasuke before looking at Kisame. "If so, why does no Jonin take me into their squad...?" She asked him, her eyes regarding him passively, emotionlessly, like Itachis had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Forest   Training in the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the Forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next