Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. Vote_lcap.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. Voting_bar.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. Vote_lcap.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. Voting_bar.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. Empty
PostSubject: .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:.   .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:55 pm

~Ryu Aokawa Learning the Techniques of Deva Path.~12:00 pm~

Ryu Aokawa sitting down on the grass waiting for Deva path.

Deva Path appeared walking out the shadows of a tree under the full moonlight."Ryu,Are you ready to Begin?"He asking as his eyes glimmered from the light of the moon.He waslked up to Ryu with no hesitation.

Ryu Stood up and bowed to Deva Path then tilted his head slightly to the left."Dont keep me waiting next time."He said slamming his hand on his face.

Deva Path was tempted to kill him but didnt because he can become useful to the akatsuki if one dies."I will be teaching you Shinrai Tensei and Bansho Ten'in ability.I will teach you the Hand signs since you are a beginner."He said as he down light speed hand signs that were Difficult to even notice let alone follow.

Ryu looked completely stumped."Once more....but Slower."he said Scracthing his head alittle.

Deva Path Repeated the handsigns which took 1 minute to complete if not light speed or mastery."There! If you dont get it im not showing you anymore." He said sighing.

Ryu stood there in amazement as the Jutsu actually took that long to comeplete."Alright i believe i got it this time."He said tilting his hand back straight as he began doing the handsigns.It took Ryu 21 tries and 2 breaks to get it right,with the Sharingan it would have took 1 try."Got it!"He said feeling good but not showing it.

Deva Path Sighed Alittle."Finally,Congratualations,You now know the handsigns to one of the most powerfullest Techniques From God Himself."He said obviously full of himself."The Shinrai Tenshi is a Special Technique which allows You to manipulate gravity ro Repulse matter away and towars the user."He said slowly moving Ryu Closer to him as he talk."Look down."

Ryu looked down as he saw his body moving unwillingly."I See" He said as all of sudden Ryu's Body Moved Forcefully to Deva Path and then was dropped.

Deva Path squated looking down at Ryu."Your turn."

Ryu Got up and did the Shinrai Tensei Handsigns which didnt take as long as the last and glared at a nearby Boulder."SHINRAI TENSEI!"He shouted repulsing the Boulder backwards into a few trees.

Deva Path turned and walked back into the shadows."You are done for the night....Keep Praticing"

Ryu Nodded with a serious look on his face.

~Ending Time~1:02~

Last edited by Ryu Aokawa on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:.   .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:49 pm

~Next Week,Ryu Mastered Shinrai Tensei,Starting time 12:00 pm~

Ryu at the same Spot Deva Path told him to be every week,Hurdling Chunks of Earth back and forth.His Body totally exhausted with bruises all over him.His Chakra level isnt at its best but isnt gone.

Deva path walked onto the plains of the Moon country and spotted Ryu."So,you have been training....All week i Presume."He said stepping Closer to Ryu."Your Chakra has Depleted Very Little and you have been training for a whole week.Your Chakra Endurance is Amazing.Dont worry,I will teach you something Very Easy."He said as another Akatsuki Apprentice came out the shadows and stood next to Deva Path."Shoten No Jutsu: Impersonation Jutsu,Also known as my Shape Shifting Jutsu."He said as he started doing handsigns slowly which didnt take as long as Shinrai Tensei.

Ryu Nodded as he remembered the handsigns Immediately."I See,I Think I got it." Ryu Began to remember and play Deva path's Hand motions in his Mind and started copying them with his hands.So after he finished the handsigns with little over 38 Seconds."Shoten No Jutsu: Impersonation Jutsu."He said Looking at the Akatsuki Apprentice and dashed towards him pressing his hand over his head."Deva Path!"he shouted and a poof came from the Akatsuki Apprentice's Body and it came out another Deva Path.

Deva path Nodded."Exactly like that,I didnt have to walk you throught it this time.The good news about this Jutsu is you get to control in as long as your chakra doesnt run out.The Bad News is It has to be a Human Body for you to transform or control it."he said turning to the Fake Deva path."Release!."He shouted doing a handign and the Fake Deva path becomes the Akatsuki Apprentice again."Practice on him for this week."

~Ending Time~12:05~
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:.   .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:23 pm

~Next Week,He Mastered Shinra Tensei,Bansho Ten'in and Impersonation Jutsu.~12:00~

Ryu Was finally done turning him into Everyone he knew and chakra level only depleted slightly again.

Deva path was impressed with Ryu Aokawa's Determination and Chakra Endurance."I'm Done with you,Report here Tomorrow to meet up with Hungry Ghost Realm.He will Continue your training."He said as the he and the akatsuki Apprentice was Suddenly Vanished thanks to Animal Realm."

~Ending Time~12:02~
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:.   .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:20 pm

~ Next Day,Preta Path,Also Known as The Hungry Ghost realm Was Standing in the Moon Country Plains with Ryu Aokawa Who Took a Whole day and He recovered his Chakra quite Quickly.~12:00 pm~

Preta Path urried and Did handsigns for beginners of this Technique."Energy Absorption Technique!"He Shouted Gripping Ryu's Head with his Left Arm and did a single Hand sign with his right squezzing Ryu's Head tighter and tighter.

Ryu Felt his Chakra Being Drained and Head Being Crushed."GA,GAH!!!"He grabbed ontop Preta Path's Left arm with Both arms and kicked him in the face with his left leg.

Preta Path Took the Kick because he isnt fast enough to dodge.Bleeding from his Mouth alittle he slammed Ryu's Head into the ground and let go of his head."That was the Chakra Absorbtion Technique."He said looking up and down at Ryu."I see you already Know some of Deva Path's Techniques."

Ryu gasped his he felt his Body Slammed into the ground,Mostly his head."He slowly got up body twitching from such a brutal attack but Luckily not feeling any pain."Show me once more."

Preta realm Nodded.He started doing the handsigns.

Ryu Instantly remembered from when he attacked him and did the handsigns faster completing them before.He Dashed behind Preta Path with his hand already ontop of his head."Chakra Absorbtion Technique."He said doing a handsign with his Right hand.

Preta Path's Chakra was slightly slowly Drained.Preta Path Vanished behind Ryu."Well Done."

~Ending Time~ 12:34~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:.   .:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:|.Ryu Aokawa of the Mist Training With The Paths.|:.
Page 1 of 1