Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Back at the Mist Village EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Back at the Mist Village EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Back at the Mist Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Back at the Mist Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Back at the Mist Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Back at the Mist Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Back at the Mist Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Back at the Mist Village Vote_lcapBack at the Mist Village Voting_barBack at the Mist Village Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Back at the Mist Village Vote_lcapBack at the Mist Village Voting_barBack at the Mist Village Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Back at the Mist Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Back at the Mist Village Empty
PostSubject: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Itachi and Kisame were currently walking through the Mist Village, Kisame grinning from ear to ear as he looked at his old home.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Tenshi and Asura,The Twins of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen and Currently the Most Loyal were walking through there Village after Doing a Mission with helping fellow Genin."I....Hate....Children"Asura Said litteraly meaning what he said."I wouldn't say i hate children.Asura,Remember when we were kids? The Trouble we got into."He said grabbing his Trident Sensing Large Amounts of Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Kisame looked around, sensing two familiar chakra sources. He grinned and used Body Flicker Jutsu to get to the twin swordsmen faster.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:37 pm

"Well,Well,Well.If it isnt Kisame Hoshigaki."Tenshi Said Smirking grabbing his trident of his back and pointed it straight at Kisame's Face."What are you doing here."Asuraasked closing his eyes and appeared right next to Kisame.Asura Quickly Oppened his eyes as he reconized another Chakra Presence."Someone else is here Brother."Tenshi
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:38 pm

"Hey you two, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" he asked them with a grin. Itachi appeared beside him in a swirl of leaves, giving the two a cold, emotionless look.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Tenshi Smirked putting his Trident back thinking Kisame was going to Slay the both of them and smiling resting his arms ontop of his head leaning backwards with one foot infront of the other."Hah,Same here Kisame.I dont really know about my brother but i sure do miss you."He said looking at Itachi."Is This your new Slave?...Student?....Meal?"He asked remembering all of Kisame's other Traveling Companions.

Asura Looked at Itachi Also folding his arms."Is he always this...Emotionless?"He asked kinda liking it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:44 pm

"Heh, no. This is my partner Itachi Uchiha. Say hi Itachi" Kisame said. "Hn" was all Itachi said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 pm

They was surprised and looked at each other in confusion then back at kisame."PARTNER!?!"They Asked totally Shocked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 pm

"Kisame, who are they?" Itachi asked Kisame as he gave him a Sharingan induced glare. "They were fellow Shinobi Swordsmen Itachi" he explained to the black haired shinobi before he turned to the twins. "Yeah, partner. Itachi makes up for my weak spots" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 pm

They were still surprised but Tenshi Laughed at Kisame's Remark towards itachi.Asura Smiled but folded his arms closing his eyes."Im Still shocked that The Great Kisame of the Mist has a lover."Tenshi said not knowing what type of partner Kisame meant.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Kisame's jaw dropped and Itachi's eye twitched. "NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOTS" he yelled at them, hitting the two on the top of their heads like he would to do an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:56 pm

"OW KISAME!"Tenshi shouted."Damn that hurted."Asura Said after Under there head bands is a third eye which is mostlikely visable to Itachi's Sharingan Eyes."Hey,Im sorry Kisame,Sooooo sorry."Tenshi meant with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:57 pm

"Since your both fellow Shinobi Swordsmen, I'll forgive you but I have some bad news for you two. Zabuza is dead" he said with a sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

"Zabuza Momochi?"Tenshi Asked with worry in his eyes."Who killed him?...Where is his sword,I want it as a reminder of one of the Best Swordsmen."Tenshi Keep going.

Asura put his hand on Tenshi's Shoulder."Give us a Name on who killed him,We can Take him.And where is his Sword,for we will hold it and the next generation of swordsmen come they can know of his greatness."Asura Said opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm

"It was that shipping tyrant Gatou of Gatou Transport. He and his apprentice Haku died on the Great Naruto Bridge in Wave and the Genin Team and Jounin Sensei Kakashi Hatake buried them. However, I gave Zabuza's sword to my apprentice, who will become the next Demon of the Hidden Mist" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Tenshi was instantly Jealous."..Right"he put on a fake smile for Kisame's Sake.

Asura Really didnt Care,he closed his eyes smirking."Is your apprentice stronger than us?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:12 pm

"She's going to be. I'm training her myself. I'm teaching her everything I know" he said as he puffed his chest out in pride. Itachi looked at Tenshi with narrowed eyes, knowing instantly his smile was a fake.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Tenshi Looked down for a few seconds and looked up with another Fake smile."Thats great!"He said as he turned around towards Itachi not knowing itachi was infront of him he started to cry alittle.Then Tenshi Talent Kicked in,His tears ran back in his eyes as he turned back to Kisame."Well What now?"He asked.

Asura opened his eyes."Whats your apprentice Name?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:20 pm

"HER name is Kurai Nara. Her potential was originally spotted by my partner here" he said as he pointed to Itachi. Itachi glared at Kisame for putting the spotlight on him and turned to the twins, nodding his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:23 pm

"So he can spot talent."Asura asked Looking at Itachi out the corner of his eyes."That means he must be very powerful to spot the next Demon of the hidden mist."He said closing his eyes.

Tenshi CLenched his Fists in anger."Yup."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:25 pm

"Well, Itachi killed off the entire Uchiha Clan. I'm sure that killing off an entire clan full of Jounin and ANBU level ninja means he is powerful" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Asura Opened his Eyes,All 3 now noticing how powerful they both are,He now thinks Killing is the only way to power."I see."

Tenshi thought the same thing.His fists shaken with anger,in his mind all he thinks of is killing someone important."Yeah.You two are really strong and you training the next demon of the hidden mist.Shes Sure to become very Powerful.I guess it's my job."He lifted his head up and put on a real smile."To Be better."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Kisame grinned at Tenshi. "I have no doubt you'll be strong Tenshi but I bet you 15 ryo the time that I'm done training my apprentice, she'll kick your ass" he said with a competitive grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Tenshi Smirked."Your on Kisame,I bet with you!,Now Asura who shall we Kill?"He said turning to him.

Asura looked at Itachi and then Kisame."Ask Them"He said sighing
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:41 pm

"What are you two talking about?" Kisame asked them with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Mist Village   Back at the Mist Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Back at the Mist Village
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next