Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Nero in the Waterfall Village Vote_lcapNero in the Waterfall Village Voting_barNero in the Waterfall Village Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Nero in the Waterfall Village Vote_lcapNero in the Waterfall Village Voting_barNero in the Waterfall Village Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nero in the Waterfall Village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

Nero in the Waterfall Village Empty
PostSubject: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Nero Was walking to the Great waterfall.He was bored and very irritated by his Clan always Whining about doing what sparda would have done.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 pm

He then spotted the waterfall after an exhausting 6 hour hunt for it.He began to tired and sat down agaisnt a tree right infront of the waterfall grabbing his head with both hands and balling up.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:07 am

Itachi and Kisame, on the other hand, were already in the village. They weren't really doing anything. They were simply traveling through.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 am

"...I...Hate my life so much....Hah,Hell no,I hate those Sparda loving assholes in my clan."He said unballing and glaring at the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:11 am

"Itachi, do you sense that?" asked Kisame. "Yes" he said. "That chakra signature is coming behind the Waterfall" said Kisame. "Come Kisame" said Itachi as he and his partner started heading in Nero's direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 am

Nero Sensed a Huge amount of Chakra Presence not knowing that it was 2 akatsuki members hedding his way.He stood up and grabbed the handle of his blade and cranked it 3 times as it started to glow and smirked."Bring it"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:22 am

"Oh I'll bring it alright" said Kisame as he appeared in a swirl of water and swung his unwrapped Samehada at Nero. Itachi appeared a few feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:25 am

"So are you two going to both attack me like some kinds of fags you are or can i take you out 1 by 1"He said slamming his Red Queen into the ground and cranking the handle 3 more times making the ground beneath him and kisame weak.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 am

"I don't need Itachi's help to take you down old man" Kisame taunted Nero, mocking his hair color as he made hand seals. "Water Style: Water Shark Missile" he said as water came out of the waterfall and struck at Nero from behind in the form of a shark.

Name: Water Shark Missile
Element: Water
Description: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique is a jutsu that forces water to attack the opponent in the form of a shark.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 am

The easily Cut through the Water sharks but not being distracted by Kisame.After he sliced all the Sharks he landed in a tree folding his arms and smirking."Old Man,Listen Demon i can destroy you in meer Miliseconds"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 am

"I am not a demon. I am Kisame Hoshigaki, the Scourge of the Hidden Mist and I am the strongest of the Seven Shinobi Swordsman" he said with a bloodthirsty grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 am

"The Seven Swordsmen,What is that all about."He asked looking at his Red Queen.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:36 am

"The Seven Shinobi Swordsman are an organization made in the Hidden Mist Village. This organization was made up of the seven most powerful swordsmen across the Shinobi Nations. I happen to be the strongest of the seven" he explained with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 am

He smirked."I see,Well i guess i have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 am

"That's funny but you can never kill me bozo. I am the strongest swordsman there is" he said with a bloodthirsty grin as he charged at Nero.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:52 am

He smirked and striked kisame with his sword fiercely."You seem hungry,I have fish"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:53 am

Suddenly, Nero started losing his charka as Samehada connected with Nero's Red Queen.

(Every person has chakra so don't say it doesn't affect him)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 am

(ooc: calm down i wasnt because your blade have a special ability and so do mine,The red queen,when attacking one of your ninjutsu attacks like clones or defensive ninjutsu like shields the damage goes straight you the ninja who is making the ninjutsu attacks like
ex: Nero cutting through the water sharks the damage dealt to the sharks could have gone straight to kisame forcing him to fight in taijutsu only. xD but i didnt.Now you wont be so lucky. MUAHAHAHHAA)

He felt his chakra being drained and jumped back."What the?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:01 am

"Heh. I see you discovered my Samehada's special ability. It 'eats' chakra. It also has another ability" he said as he swung his Samehada at Nero at amazing speeds for his size.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:04 am

He swiftly dodged."Demon,i must admit you are very powerful but no match for me."He said as he did handsigns making shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 am

"Water Style: Water Clone Jutsu" he said as he made a few Water Clones. He and his clones charged at Nero and his clones and swung their Samehada's at him and his clones.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 am

Kisame's clones were more powerful then Nero's and his clones were completed demolished but Nero also attcked all of kisame's clones and cutting them as they turn to water and jumped back quickly keeping distance from kisame and his Samaheda.He smirking cranked his red queen 3 more times as fire engulfs the whole blade.he sits back and watch Kisame."When the Red Queen Attack a Clone or any type of Ninjutsu the damage is dealt to the User's Chakra dealing all the damage done to the ninjutsu to You."He smirked as kisame's left arm bleeds.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:13 am

"Heh, I see. Quite an interesting sword. It's still no match for Samehada" he said as he swung his sword at Nero incredibly fast.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Aokawa
Missing Nin
Missing Nin
Ryu Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am

He blocks the sword attack with his demonic arm even though its stealing his chakra by the second."He jumps back and watches as Kisame's left arm is incappacitated."Now it's a fair fight."He smirked dashing towards Kisame watching his sword and him."It's your time to die."He said swinging The Red Queen at him.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 am

Itachi appears in front of Nero and block it with a kunai. "Mangekyou Sharingan. Tsukyomi" said Itachi as he dragged Nero into the Blood Moon world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nero in the Waterfall Village   Nero in the Waterfall Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Nero in the Waterfall Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next