Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Back Once Again - Page 3 Vote_lcapBack Once Again - Page 3 Voting_barBack Once Again - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Back Once Again - Page 3 Vote_lcapBack Once Again - Page 3 Voting_barBack Once Again - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Back Once Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Back Once Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:04 am

Smiling slightly, she touched Kisame's arm. "Yeah? Well, I'd be lying if I said you weren't somewhat of a father figure to me now. In fact, the whole Akatsuki would serve as my family," She announced happily. "Although, I have to admit i'm most fond of you two. For different reasons, of course," She added in at the end, blushing very slightly. The sun was now dipping just below the horizon, signalling that night was on its way.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 am

Kisame started sniffling as he started crying and hugged Kurai tightly as he seemed to cry a river, obviously very touched by her statement, providing yet another comical scene. Itachi smiled slightly as he pulled the brim of his hat down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 am

Trying her best to hug him back without getting crushed, she let out a slight laugh. "Aw c'mon now, you're getting my shirt all wet!" However, she didn't try pushing him away. As strange as it was to be hugging THE Kisame Hoshigake, it was nice to know she was appreciated. "I-If you hug me any tighter i might just burst like a balloon, Kisame-Chichi," She chuckled, adressing Kisame as her father. She hadn't meant to do it, it was just an instinctive reaction.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:19 am

Kisame immediately let go of her when she said he might crush her, though he did give her a shark-like grin when she addressed him as her father. Itachi silently thought back to the confrontation he and Kurai had with Kurai's father and he started to wonder what happened to her mother. Itachi, without moving his head or body, expertly turned his eyes to look at the Sand Village, wondering if the reason why Kurai didn't want to go to the Sand Village was because her mother was there. *It would explain her hatred for the village and why she refuses to go there* he thought to himself logically.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:32 am

Rubbing the back of her neck, she glanced at the Sand Village entrance, squinting as she saw someone hobbling out of it. It was a woman, in her mid-30's by the looks of things. There were deep dark circles under her eyes, made so much more obvious by her VERY pale skin and she was little more than a bag of bones covered by some skin. Her hair was pitch black, like Kurai's, only her eyes were a stony grey color. She wore a tattered old grey dress which was ruffled and matted with dirt. She looked ahead, saw Kurai and her eyes widened. Kurai didn't look so surprised. Instead, she instinctively grasped a kunai tightly in her hand, squaring her shoulders like a lioness.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 am

Itachi noticed Kurai grab a kunai and turned to look at what she was staring at and looked at the seemingly very ill woman that had a similar appearance to Kurai herself. Itachi immediately put the pieces together and assumed she was Kurai's mother. Faster then either Kurai or her mother could keep up with, Itachi appeared behind the woman and grabbed her by the back of her shirt, picking her up and bringing her over to Kurai, binding her down with ninja wire on the way. When he reached his girlfriend, Itachi dropped the bound woman into the sand in front of Kurai and stared down at her silently, his red and black three-tomoed Sharingan spinning angrily. "Who's the woman Kurai-Otome?" Kisame asked the black-haired girl, referring to Kurai as his daughter as he looked down at the woman with a predatory grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:48 am

Clenching her free fist tightly, Kurai barely managed to reply to Kisame's question. "This piece of filth is my drug-riddled excuse for a mother," She hissed through gritted teeth. The woman, now recognised as Kurai's mother, looked up at her daughter with hope in her clouded eyes. "Please Kurai. I just need some change! For food, I swear! I've been clean for months now!" iHissing in disbelief, Kurai ripped a fragment of her mothers sleeve off, revealing various pricks from where she'd injected. "Liar!" Kurai hissed, now visibly shaking with rage. "Kurai, you don't understand--" She didn't have time to finish her sentence. Kurai lifted her hand and struck her mother across the face, leaving a painful looking red mark. "DONT BOTHER,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 am

Kisame looked down at the woman as an angry expression appeared on his face, looking as if he was a predator stalking it's prey. "WHAT!!! You goddamn bitch, you horrible excuse for mother. My mother was a freaking shark and she was a better mother then you. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't feed you to Zetsu?" Kisame growled as he clenched his shark teeth together and grinded them, showing the side of Kisame Hoshigaki that made everyone scared of him as he reached for his Samehada. "You have some nerve letting that bastard of a man Kurai-Otome loathing called her father treat her in such a way" he growled out as rage danced in his eyes.

Itachi stayed silent as he watched Kurai and Kisame belittle the woman. Truthfully, he felt a little disgusted to even be breathing the same air as the woman. However, she was an addict and he understand the hardships addicts and alcoholics went through but it still gave her no excuse with how she treated Kurai. Perhaps he should summon Susanoo and let the creature slice her with it's sword, trapping her into an illusion for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 am

"NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE!" The woman yelled in protest. "If he hadn't beaten her, he would've CRUSHED me. Kurai was young. She could withstand a beating. Me? I was frail! I could trip over and break my leg!" The woman pleaded with them, her voice strained with all of the 'pain' that she was feeling.

Kurai snorted, yanking down the fabric of her shirt again to show her mother the scar. "You WATCHED him do this to me! You weren't even stoned and you managed to SIT THERE and WATCH as he smashed one of the windows and slit my shoulder open!" She yelled, using all of her willpower to stop herself from jumping her mother there and then. "You COULD have stopped him, he listened to you! But no, as long as he kept up your drug funds, you couldn't care LESS about what that bastard did to me!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:15 am

Kisame was about to unwrap his Samehada when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see that Itachi had placed both of his hands on each of their shoulders, indicating to let him handle this. Kisame grumbled as he placed his sword on his back and stood back, dragging Kurai with him.

Itachi slowly removed his hat and pushed the high collar of his Akatsuki cloak to show his face to the skeletal woman, his blank, emotionless, stony face staring down at her in an unnerving manner. When his face was revealed, the woman would recognize him as the infamous Itachi Uchiha, the S-Class Missing-nin who murdered his entire clan in a single night. He stared down at her silently, his three-tomoed Sharingan seemingly glaring holes into her silently as he mentally debated on what to say.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 am

The woman, now recognising just who he was, let out a gasp of horror. "W-Why are you here?" She asked. "What do you want with my daughter?!" She had the nerve to still pretend to care for Kurai, even though she was just scamming her own daughter for money. When she got no reply, she began to get agitated. "If you're such a great ninja then answer me dammit!" Halfway through her last sentence, she began coughing violently, the sort of cough and 80 year old woman might have.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 am

Itachi raised an eyebrow and seemed to smirk slightly at her. "First of all, since you are the one bound by ninja wire which can slice you to pieces if you struggle too much and have the physical strength of an 80 year old woman with anorexia, you are in no condition to demand anything of me, woman" he said coldly as he narrowed his eyes at her. "Secondly, what I want with your daughter Kurai is none of your concern. You have had no hand in raising her nor did you raise her like a proper should so therefore, she can't be classified as your daughter" he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Thirdly, in case it isn't obvious to you woman, she is part of the Akatsuki. Her father is already dead and gone, thanks to her and me and that was one of the only times I took actual pleasure in causing the death of someone and considering how low on the scale of importance you are to Kurai, me and Kisame, we could easily dispatch you and send you off to join Kurai's father in hell" he said emotionlessly as his smirk became more cruel and intimidating, speaking the most amount of words Kisame and Kurai have ever heard him speak.

Kisame stared at Itachi in complete shock as he heard all the things Itachi said but he grinned evilly as he stared down at the woman as he licked his lips in a hungry manner to add to the intimidation factor.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 am

The woman froze, trembling now. Half in fear, half because of the withdrawl symptoms she was experiencing. She hadn't had her fix in a day or so and she was going crazy. "Kurai would never let you kill me," She smirked. "The girl is cold but she's not someone who'd let someone like YOU kill her only family," She hissed, grinning like a lunatic. "She inherited my frail body anyway, protecting her will just prolong her weakness, no two ways about it. No use getting attached to her, Uchiha. She won't be around for very long," She tried shrugging. It was disgusting to see how she talked about her daughter like some sort of vermin.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 am

Itachi did a surprising thing and chuckled and it wasn't the kind of chuckle that was uttered when a funny joke was made, it was a sinister, low, malicious chuckle, the kind of chuckle that made it seem as if someone looked down upon a person they considered to be some sort of loathsome parasite. "You do not know the reasons why I killed my clan nor do you know me woman so you have no right to judge me. You can easily say the same about me when it concerns you but then again, you are nothing more then a loathsome parasite. Here you are, wandering out of the safety of your village only to be captured by me and brought towards your own daughter, where you proceeded to beg your flesh and blood for some drug money and then have the gall to insult her when she could be the only person who could stop me and Kisame from killing you....and here I thought her father was foolish vermin but to my surprise, you surpass him in foolishness. Look at you, groveling in the dirt like some street rat, carelessly throwing your life by insulting the only person who can save you from me and Kisame. Your are so lowly that I don't even desire to kill you with a mere jutsu or even with my Sharingan, no, you are so lowly that a simple kunai would work best for me but even then, that is a stretch. Your are so lowly, so beneath me, Kisame and Kurai that we shouldn't even waste our time killing you. At the condition your in, even if you were unbound and we had no sight, no hearing, no sense of smell, no arms and no legs, you still would be unable to even harm us" he said coldly as his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:06 am

The woman opened her mouth to reply as she began coughing again. This time was different though. Blood began to trickle from her lip down her chin as she wheezed and felt a burning pain in her side as her breaths came in short, laboured gasps. The coughing didn't stop, if anything, it got more and more violent until she was basically lying face down in the sand. Kurai could've quite easily left her mother there to choke to death, but even she had her limits. Breaking out of Kisame's grasp, she kneeled by her mothers side, mumbling various colorful words under her beath as she began casting a VERY basic healing jutsu. It was weak, but it stopped the woman from dying there and then. Kurai stepped away, looking genuinely disgusted with herself for helping her 'mother'. "If i ever see you again, I shit you not, I will skin you alive..." She muttered as she turned her back on her mother, walking back to Kisame. Then, she did the most surprising thing of all. As soon as she reached her new father, she burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 am

Kisame looked down at his daughter and hugged her gently as she shushed her gently and patted her hair, trying to calm her down.

"You see? Look at yourself woman. Despite all the things you put Kurai through, despite all the cruel words you spoke about her just a minutes ago, she prevented you from dying and is now broken down to tears. If you had been a responsible person and stop with all your disgusting acts and treated her like your daughter, things would be much different. Your not even worth killing" Itachi said as he pushed the high collar of his cloak in front of his face and placed his hat back on and turned dramatically and started walking past the Sand Village, leaving Kurai's mother laying there in the sand, giving Kisame a signal to indicate they were leaving.

Kisame pulled Kurai up into his arms and started walking away with her without even giving her mother a second glance. Itachi was right after all, she wasn't worth it. She was too pitiful for them to kill and too weak to even fight back so if anything, it would only compromise their dignity. He figured that since by leaving her bound in the sand with ninja wire, some Sand Shinobi would either find her and rescue her or she would be killed by either a sand storm or a dangerous desert animal.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:32 am

Kurai's mother watched them leaving, frowning deeply at Itachi's words. "FINE! You do whatever the hell you want! Don't come running to me when she's too frail to get herself out of bed and you don't want her around anymore!" She was now stranded there, waiting for someone to come along and 'rescue' her.

Kurai, now bundled up against Kisame, whimpered slightly. She'd let herself break yet again and saved the woman who'd screwed her up so badly. She was so ashamed of letting Kisame and Itachi see her crying, she had already buried her head in Kisame's cloak. She didn't want them to abandon her if she ever got too weak to fight. She didn't know if either of them were looking at her, she couldn't bring herself to check. So she just let Kisame carry her wherever they were going, still ashamed of herself for saving the very person she hated the most.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:35 am

Itachi stopped at the woman's words and slowly turned around to face the woman. "Kisame, you go on ahead with Kurai, I'll be coming along shortly" he said calmly as he headed back towards the woman.

"Right Itachi" said Kisame as he started running full speed towards the east, heading towards River Country, where they had a base set up.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:40 am

The woman watched Itachi return, beginning to shake again. "Oh what? You decided you wanna kill me now? Fine, do it. It won't stop her from turning into a crippled mess like me," She grinned cruelly, her eyes sparking with the slightest hint of insanity as she spoke of her daughters apparent demise. "Like I said Uchiha, don't bother getting attached to something that won't be around for long," She cackled bitterly, not seeming to realise she was staring death in the face.

Last edited by Kurai on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 am

Itachi stared down at the woman and grabbed her by the back of her head as he leaned down, making her stare directly into his Sharingan. Suddenly, his eyes changed into that of his Shurikan Mangekyou. "Mangekyou Sharingan - Tsukuyomi" he said as he dragged her into the blood moon, insanity-driving world of the Tsukuyomi. Itachi and the woman appeared in a familiar house that belonged to none other then Kurai and her parents. "Here in the world of the Tsukuyomi, I control all. If you think I am going to waste my time torturing you, you have another thing coming. However, that doesn't mean you will not pay. For the next 72 hours, you will watch Kurai's life unfold from her own eyes, all the way from her birth to now. You will experience every last memory, every last hurting, every last emotion and feeling she experiences so you can see for yourselves the maddening-induced abuse you and that loathsome fool loathing called Kurai's father have ever placed upon her, you will even see the times where she joins the Akatsuki and accepts it as her home then she accepted the home of you and your husband and even experience as I snap that fool's mind and watch Kurai through her eyes as she executes her so-called father" he said as images started playing on through the woman's eyes, every last emotion and memory Kurai had being played right in front of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:00 am

The woman screamed in protest as she shook her head rapidly back and forth, trying to shake the onslaught of terrible emotional pain that was heading her way. The sheer abuse that Kurai had pushed through would've snapped a normal persons mind in two. The sheer volume of physical abuse and emotional cruelty would've even have made the most emotional people cringe. There were things in there she had never spoken of to Itachi and Kisame. Things associated with so much pain, that it broke bits of her mothers sanity whenever she had to experience them. It wasn't long before she totally lost it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 am

Itachi narrowed his eyes as the frail woman completely lost her sanity. "I'm not done with you yet foolish woman" he said as he used the power of the Tsukuyomi to bring her back to sanity. "It is as I said, in the world of the Tsukuyomi, I am basically Kami himself. I can just as easily restore your sanity as I can take it away" he said before she said anything as the memories continued to play. "71 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds remaining" he said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 am

The womans screaming refused to stop as the next memory began to play. Kurai was about 7 and she sat by the living room window. There was a huge black bruise on the side of her face and her face was dirty. The tears she had been crying made marks down her cheeks. Since her mother was seeing this through Kurai's eyes, all she could feel was the throbbing pain of the bruise and the sting of the salty tears on her split lip. Suddenly, the door swung open, and her father stumbled in totally drunk. Seeing his daughter there, he grunted and yanked her up by her hair, proceding to punch her in the gut several times before throwing her like a ragdoll against the wall. He continued to pummel the small girl with his fists, drunkenly yelling various insults at her as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:14 am

"I would ask you if you felt ashamed but I already know the answer and the answer is that you do not. Despite the abuse and neglect dealt upon her by and that fool of a man, Kurai managed to rise above both of you and became strong, nominated as the only woman to become a member of the Mist's Seven Shinobi Swordsmen, the top 7 greatest swords users in existence. I would ask if you felt proud but you should not, since you had no part in her rise, merely tried to oppress her. 71 hours, 58 minutes, 55 seconds remaining" Itachi's cold voice rang out in blackness of the red moon world.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:23 am

The memories continued to play over and over, snapping the womans sanity time and time again. Each attack seemed more and more brutal than the last. The one that she was experiencing now was about a year later. Kurai was now 8, and this time didn't have any bruises. However, she was anything other than happy. Her father was trying to SELL her to someone, ranting about how he didn't want her anymore and her being concieved wasn't even intentional. He wasn't even drunk this time. Not being able to just stand there and take all of this, Kurai ran off and ran out of the Sand to the very tree she had found earlier on. Her mothers heart felt like it was being ripped to shreds judging by just how much emotional pain Kurai was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Once Again   Back Once Again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Once Again
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next