Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base Vote_lcapItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base Voting_barItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base Vote_lcapItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base Voting_barItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base Empty
PostSubject: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Itachi and Kisame walked into the Akatsuki Base. Itachi had his usual blank look on his face but Kisame was grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Konan was standing in the long widing hallway at the akatsuki's base staring out the windom with little expression on her face while she seemed to be deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:16 pm

"Lady Konan" Itachi said with a nod as he and Kisame walked over to her. "What's up Konan?" Kisame asked, not losing his ear-to-ear grin, which made him look like he found Konan to be a delicious meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Konan continued to look out the window as Itach & kisame spoke to her. "Just thinking and stop staring at me like that Kisame." Konan said in reponse to itachi's question and the way Kisame was looking at her which she knew even with her back turned to him.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:24 pm

"Sorry Konan. I was just excited because I have an apprentice" said Kisame. Itachi nodded his head to show he understood because he knew even with her back turned, Konan knew he nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:36 pm

"Thats good Kisame. Your not planing on eatting your apprentice?" Konan ask still staring out the window know Itachi nodded his head even with her back turned.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:37 pm

"WHAT! NO!! I'm not that plant freak Zetsu" he snapped at her. "What's surprising Lady Konan is that Kisame's apprentice Kurai Nara looks up to you. Apparently, you are her idol, the one she wants to be like" Itachi informed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Konan looked over her shoulder glaring at Kisame. "Calm down Fish flakes! You don't have to yell when your standing next to me."
Konan said in annoyed voice that Kisame was yelling so loudly which was making her ears hurt, then she turned her glance back to the window. "Hm? I see Itachi." She said as she seemed to go into thought.

ooc: I had to call him that. lolz
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 pm

(lol that was funny. Kurai calls him Sushi)

Kisame sulked at being called a fishy name. "I'm sure you will like having another female in the base for a while. I understand it must be hard to be around all of us men" Itachi said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 pm

"Yes. Only guys around is quite boring even if its entertaining." Konan said calmly with a slight smirk appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:55 pm

"How would you know what it's like in this base? Your usually in Lord Pein's room 24/7 sucking his dick" Kisame whispered to himself snidely, still sore about the Fish Flakes comment. Itachi glared at him for what he said and looked over at Konan, hoping she didn't hear it. Konan is usually calm but she can be quite nasty if angered.

Last edited by Itachi and Kisame on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Konan left eye twitched when she heard Kisames comment while a anime vain appeared, she clenched her fist. "Grr fish flakes what did you say? Do you want to become fish food by me turning you into real fish flakes? Huh fish face!" She said in a growling pitch in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Kisame stiffened up and stuttered out an apology. "N-No Konan. I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me" he stuttered, his skin turning from blue to white, indicating he paled.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Kurai slipped in silently and took a seat in the corner, reading a scroll. She looked over at Konan, gave her a nod and a small smile, then looked back down at what she was reading.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Konn slightly clamed down when she heard Kisames apology as she felt another presances appear. "Alright Kisame." She said in a clam tone. "Hello Kurai." She said knowing it was Kurai that appeared.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 pm

"Ah, there is my apprentice now. Kurai, meet Konan Origami. She's the only female in the Akatsuki but her temper is quite nasty, rivaling that of the Slug Sannin Tsunade only she isn't as quick to anger" Kisame said with a grin. Itachi nodded to Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:18 pm

"It's a pleasure, Lady Konan," She bowed her head before returning Itachis nod. "Hello Itachi-Sama, Kisame-Sensei. I hope i'm not disturbing anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Konan turned around ignoring Kisames rude comment. "Nice to meet you Kurai. Just ignore fish flakes comment about me. I only get annoyed or angered by certent people so easly. I don't think you would be one of them just like Itachi. That reminds me. Itachi have you found apprentice yet? Someone that is up to your standers." Konan said to kurai with a nod and slight smile then she looked over at itach as she asked her question and made her statment.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:29 pm

"No one is good enough to be trained by me" he said calmly, making him come off as an arrogant jackass. Kisame rolled his eyes at his partner's words.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:32 pm

wow..itachi was right...they ARE just like a dysunctional family... She rolled up the scroll and slipped it in her pocket, leaning her head back against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Konan slowly shakes her head about Itachi's statment. "Don't count your cards just yet Itachi you just might find someone that is up to your standers. You never know beside I know why you partly don't want apprentice but that could change." Konan said looking at Itachi then she looked over at Kurai. "Kurai don't you have parents that would be worried about you if they knew you joined an evil organization?" She asked Kurai with a little curiousty.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:40 pm

(I'm gonna be the other Akatsuki members OK for this topic OK?)

"Hn" was all Itachi said as yelling came from the hallway. "Kakuzu you fucking bastard. Give me back my fucking money" cursed what was obviously Hidan. "No. This money is mine and you can't have it albino boy" said Kakuzu. "Oh yeah? We'll see what you have to fucking say after I leave you with no fucking hands to hold the fucking money" cursed Hidan as sounds started coming from the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:42 pm

"With a father who spent his free time beating me and a mother who was too drunk or stoned to care, i think i'm better off without them, Lady Konan." Kurai replied, raising an eyebrow at the other Akatsuki members. Better stay out of the way for now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Konan raises her eyebrows hearing the ruckess comming from the other akatsuki memebers. "I see. Hm? I know your Kisame's apprentice but you can come to me if you have any trouble." She said in a kind voice even though she was getting raithered annoyed with the ruckess that is going on.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:05 pm

"Art is fleeting Sasori-Danna, un!!" said a voice from the hallway. "No Deidara, art is eternal. If it's eternal, everyone can view it's beauty and that's what makes art eternal" shot back a calm, emotionless voice that sound similar to Itachi. "I say your wrong, yeah!! The best way for art to be shown is for it to last for one second and then go out with a bang, hm!! If art was eternal, it would be boring just like you Sasori-Danna, yeah!!" snapped the same voice from earlier.

Last edited by Itachi and Kisame on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next