Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 Vote_lcapItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 Voting_barItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 Vote_lcapItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 Voting_barItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:06 pm

She smiled back, making sure no-one but Konan saw.
"Thank you, Lady Konan, i'll remember that,"
She looked at the other members.
"Is it...always like this..?"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Kona seen the smile on Kurai's face, she smiled in return without any of the memebers seeing her smile, she didn't like to see many people see her smile or show happyness then she turned her glace over toward the irtating ruckess. "Yes it is always like this...but Pein tries to get everyone to get along." Konan stated answering Kurai's question as she crosses her arms over her chest.

ooc: Mez posted up pictures of me...O.O ow scarry

Last edited by Konan Origami on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:18 pm

"AHHH!!! KONAN-SEMPAI, SAVE TOBI-SAN. ZETSU-SEMPAI IS TRYING TO EAT TOBI-SAN!! TOBI-SAN DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! TOBI-SAN WAS JUST BEING A GOOD BOY!!" yelled a child like voice as a man with an orange mask that looked like a lollipop was being chased by a man who had half black skin, half white skin, had pupilless, yellow eyes and had what looked like a Venus Fly Trap plant growing out of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Kurais head jerked towards Tobi and blinked. "That must be that Tobi guy Itachi was telling me about.." She murmured, looking over all the members. Woah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Konan uncrossed her arms, she raises one eyebrow as she lets out a soft sigh. "Zetsu you know your not spose to eat Tobi or any of the memebers unless you are told to do so by Pein." Konan said fully knowing who tobi was and it was her job to watch over him from the other memebers that try to hurt tobi even though she has a dislike towards the real person he really is while the other memebers don't know about Tobi's secret. Then she looks over at Kurai. "I am glad there is finally another female worthy joining the akatsuki's beacuse there is to many male akatsuki memebers, with all the immuture fighting." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:26 pm

"But Lady Konan. The brat is annoying. No one will miss him if we eat him. In fact, we're sure everyone will celebrate" both sides of Zetsu objected.

Last edited by Itachi and Kisame on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:28 pm

"Hm...May i?" She piped up. "If he is as irritating you claim then he probably won't taste very good..So whats the point in devouring him?" She tilted her head, questioning Zetzu in Tobi's favour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Konan looks at Kurai when she spoke up then she looked back over at Zetsu. "You heard what Kurai said...She is right he wouldn't taste any good with all the junk food his eats would give you a horror able stomicache." She said in response to what Kurai said answering Zetsu question.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:38 pm

"Yeah, we guess your right. We just assumed he would taste like a lollipop because of his mask" grumbled Zetsu. "Thank you for saving Tobi-San Konan-Sempai. Konan-Sempai is a good girl for saving Tobi-San" said Tobi as he hugged Konan. He then turned to Kisame and drool seemed to leak from beneath his mask. "SUSHI-SEMPAI" yelled Tobi as he lifted his mask up slightly so that his mouth was visible and he bit on Kisame's head. "AAAH!!! I'M NOT SUSHI!!! GET OFF YOU IDIOT" yelled Kisame as he ran away, trying to pull Tobi off of him.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:40 pm

She raised an eyebrow and took a piece of candy out of her pocket. "Hey..." She looked at Tobi and held out the candy. "You want this? I'm sure it'll taste better than him,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Konan slightly laughs under her breath but she stays in control of her emotions so the other memebers don't see her express any emotion when it comes to joy or happyness.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Tobi stopped biting Kisame and took the lollipop. "Thank you Kurai-Sempai. Tobi-San earned this for being a good boy didn't he Kurai-Sempai?" Tobi asked. "YOU, YEAH!!! A GOOD BOY, UN!! YOU ARE A BAD BOY AND AN ANNOYING BOY TOO, HMM!!" Deidara yelled at Tobi, causing Tobi to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:56 pm

She sighed.
"No, Tobi, you're a good boy,"
She looked at Deidara.
"Oh, you're just pissed because the only way youre ever gonna get laid is with someone you make out of clay. Or do you avoid lonliness by making out...with yourself. Lets face it, you must use those hands for something.." She shot back at him, turning back to Tobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Konan slaped her forehead hearing another fight insuing then she looks over at Kurai with a smirk as she heard Kurai's insult to Deidara. "Nice insult Kurai. I swear you should have been my daughter, your a smart ass just like me." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:18 pm

"OH!! SHE FUCKING BURNED YOU YOU FUCKING CROSS-DRESSER" Hidan yelled, the other Akatsuki members pointed at a tomato red Deidara and laughed mockingly at him. "S-Shut up, yeah!! It isn't funny, un" he snapped at them but they mere continued to laugh. Even Itachi let out a slight chuckle or two at Deidara's way.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:23 pm

She smirked at Deidara and gave Tobi a small smile.
"Good boy, Tobi,"
She stood up, brushing back her hair before walking past Deidara, muttering something along the lines of 'incest' along the way before sitting next to Konan by the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Konan was holding in her laugher as she watched the whole sence play out. "Kurai I see we will get along very well." She stated with a faint smile to her so the other memebers didn't she her smile.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Suddenly, a door that had the words Akatsuki leader opened up and a man with spiky orange hair and multiple piercings came out of the shadows. The man's eyes were blue with several circles in them. "Shut up you insignificant fools. I have some important work to do and I can't be distracted by your petty squabbling. I don't want to hear another sound or else I will make you all pay" threatened the man as he glared at them all. He gave Konan a slight smile and looked at Kurai with a raised eyebrow before he turned back into his office. "Probably going back inside to fuck his other realms. After all, it's no fucking secret Lord Leader loves himself that fucking much. I bet the bastard calls his own name out on the brink of fucking climax as well" commented Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 pm

"And i'm guessing that was Pein.." She muttered to herself, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head at Hidans comments and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:49 pm

"Yes that was Pein. Hey you guys better shut your mouths because you know what Pein would do to you if he knew you were talking about him that way." Konan said with a glare to the Akatsuki memebers.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:54 pm

"What are you gonna do blue? Throw a fucking tampon at me?" Hidan snapped at Konan.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:56 pm

"No, she could give you a swear jar and then force you to give all the money in it to Kakuzu. That way, you'll shut the hell up and he gets his money.." She snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:04 pm

Konan growled then she slightly smirked to Kurai then she formed a orgami kunai out of paper using her chakra. "If you don't shut up I will use my kunai as a tampon and shove it your ass!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:08 pm

"I like both of your ideas, especially Kurai's. Can we do the swear jar thing first then shove the paper tampon up Hidan's ass?" Kakuzu asked, amusement evident in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:11 pm

"Heh, be my guest,"
She stood up.
"I think i'll retire to my room now, i've caused enough trouble. It was a pleasure to meet...Most of you..." She bowed and then headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next