Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 Vote_lcapItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 Voting_barItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 Vote_lcapItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 Voting_barItachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Konan twirled the kinan around her index finger. "Sounds good to me. See you later Kurai. Try to stay out of trouble if you can." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:20 pm

"See ya apprentice" said Kisame with a grin. Pein came out of the room and glared at everyone but Konan. "Everyone, bed time, NOW" he ordered them. Everyone knew better then to say no to Pein so they did as he commanded. Once they were alone, Pein walked over to Konan and kissed her. "None of that while I'm around Pein" said a deep voice from Tobi, meaning that Madara took over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Konan's cheeks got a little red when Pein kissed her but then she heard Madara's voice, she quickly hid her blush as she cleared her throut.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:24 pm

"What is it you need Madara?" the God of the Rain asked the Akatsuki founder. "I want to discuss that girl that Kisame and Itachi brought into our base" said the former Mizukage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Konan crossed her arms, slightly raised an eyebrow as she listened to the converstation. "I wonder what he wants to discuse about Kurai. Hm?" She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:31 pm

"I want you and your woman thing over there" he pointed to Konan "to keep an eye on the girl. If she becomes a threat to my plans, I will kill you both, Itachi and Kisame for your incompetence. Do you understand me Pein?" Madara questioned him with a cold glare. "I will see to it that it is done Madara" said Pein, ignoring the insult directed at Konan and the threat Madara made. "Good" said Madara as he went back into his Tobi persona and went off making air plane noises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Konan wasn't too happy about him threat or comment he made towards her. "This is just perfect. First I save his ass from getting eaten then he threatens me. Thats why I can't stand him." She throught to herself.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 pm

"Konan, I'm sorry I couldn't stand up to him but he is the true leader. I have as much as power over this organization as he allows me to have" Pein apologized to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Konan sighs. "Its alright. I understand but he is such a pain." She said letting out another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:43 pm

"Indeed. Although, I am surprised that Madara is worried over the Nara girl. He usually thinks nothing can stop his plans" said Pein, not knowing how hypocritical he sounds by saying that since Pein thinks that a lot as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 pm

"Thats true. I don't think Kurai will be any problem I just think he thinks everyone is out to ruin his plans." Konan said placing her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:55 pm

"True. From what I can see of the Nara girl, her loyalties are conflicted. While Konoha is the village she grew up in, we of the Akatsuki accepted her as one of our own, as if she belonged here" he said, showing he doesn't always think of only himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:58 pm

"I believe so as well but she won't be conflected for to long. She will fit in the akatsuki just like anyone else besides were just one big disfuctional family that like to fight but when it comes down to business everyone gets along for the sake of the mission." Konan said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:59 pm

"True. Although, Itachi did inform me they promised to bring her back for the Chuunin Exams. My guess is that she'll decide where her loyalties lie after the Exams" he deduced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:02 pm

"Hm? I see. Well I think she will make the right choice." Konan said.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:03 pm

"Yes. I fear if she doesn't that I will have to send the Akatsuki after her. I hope that it is does not come down to that" Pein said with a grim look on his face, sounding more like Yahiko before his death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Konan let out a soft sigh seeing Pein's face sounding like her old friend Yahiko, she removes her hands from her hips she sets a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry she will Yahiko." She said trying to sooth Pein's worries.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:09 pm

He looked at her, a slight smile on his face. "You haven't called me Yahiko in a long time Konan" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:12 pm

"I haven't? Oh um sorry." Konan said a little embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 pm

"It's fine Konan. I was just surprised. You usually either refer to me as Pein or Nagato. I was pleased to hear that name again after such a long time" he said as he kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Konan's face gets a little red again when Pein kissed her on the lips once more then she kissed him back as her face got even reder.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Pein pulled away from her. "We should get to bed. It's getting late" he told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Konan cleared her throut trying to hide her blushed cheeks. "Yes your right." She said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:23 pm

"I'll see you in the morning Konan" he said with a VERY rare grin, looking very much like the old Yahiko, before he turned on his heel and walked into his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:07 am

[ Tony, small warning, I saw Ex-Mizukage for Madara, and that is not true.In manga, the Mizukage [ Women ] That went to the Kage's meeting, expalined the old mizu, Worked with Akatsuki, but when they show a pic it looks nothing like Madara, so be carefull with what you say about Madara ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base   Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi and Kisame Get Back to the Base
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next