Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai Vote_lcapItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai Voting_barItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai Vote_lcapItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai Voting_barItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 am

Itachi was currently sitting on the sofa in the den of the Akatsuki Base, his face set in a blank mask.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:43 am

Kurai walked into the base, looking worn out. She set her sword up against the wall and took a seat at the window. She sighed in relief as she cool wind hit her face. 3 hours...I'm getting better...I'll have to ask Kisame-sensei to teach me some more jutsu soon..
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 am

Itachi turned to see Kurai standing by the window. "Hello Kurai" Itachi said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 am

She blinked and glanced in his direction.
"Oh, Itachi-sama! Sorry, i thought i was alone..You're pretty quiet so you're a little hard to spot.."
She bowed her head in apology.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 am

"It's perfectly fine. Most of the Akatsuki members except Sasori, Kisame, Lady Konan, Lord Leader and Tobi know when I'm in the room" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:56 am

"In any case, if you want me to leave i can rest in my room,"
She replied, smiling hesitantly at the Uchiha before looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:56 am

"No, that's OK" he said as he shook his head.

(Emma, do you like my new avatar? ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:00 am

"If youre sure,"
She nodded, feeling her eyelids growing heavy as she sat on the chair opposite Itachis

ooc: yeah it made me laugh XD "who's the hot chick?" "...My mother,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 am

(It took me a while to find it but now that I found it, I'm keeping it as my avatar. I LOVE that png I put as my avatar ^_^)

"...Kurai, tell me a little bit about your past" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:05 am

ooc: lol good, that pic is awesome

"My..Past?"
She hesitated.
"Ok..Well i was born into the Nara clan by...Accident..I wasnt actually meant to be conceived. When i was born my mother tried to take care of me but her alcohol and drug addictions took up most of her time so my grandmother took care of me until i was seven. My father took me and my mother to the sand then, against our will of course. He took the opportunities when my mother was out to hit me and yell at me to make up for his failed career as a shinobi. When i was 15, i left for the leaf and never looked back.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 am

"I see. I am....sorry, to hear that" he said with a very slight frown on his lips before he went back to his emotionless mask.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 am

She shook her head.
"Leaving them behind was the best decision i could've made..."
She cleared her throat.
"I'd appreciate it if you didnt tell the others...I'm not really comfortable with a lot of people knowing i was an accident.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 am

"I understand. You told me some of your past, so I will tell you some of mine. I was born in the Leaf Village. My parents were Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha. My clan believed me to be a prodigy and so they trained me at an early age. When I was 8, I joined the Academy and I graduated at age 12 at the top of my class. However, I wasn't placed on a Genin squad. Instead, I applied for ANBU. My father ignored my foolish brother and instead focused on me. When I was 13, I learned that the Uchiha were planning to kill the Hokage and overthrow the Leaf Village. Lord Hokage was trying to form peace between the clan and the village but against the Hokage's orders, the Council ordered me to kill the clan. So, my first target was my friend Shisui Uchiha. I killed him and I gained the Mangekyou Sharingan. After that, I killed the Uchiha, my mother and father included. My brother arrived to see the clan, our parents included, dead. He told me why I killed them and instead of telling him the truth, I told him I killed them to test my power. Then I told him You are not even worth killing. Then I said Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life. And one day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me. then after that, I said We are brothers. That is a unique bond. I am the barrier you must overcome, so you and I will continue to exist together, even if you hate me. That's what being a big brother means. Then I trapped him in the Tsukuyomi and disappeared from Konoha" he explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am

She looked at him, her expression softening a bit as she went to sit next to him.
"I'm sorry, Itachi...I really had no idea.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 am

"Not a lot of people do. I figured that if my foolish little brother Sasuke could kill me, he would restore the honor of the clan" he said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:29 am

"I see why you would think that...But killing would only bring more disrespect would it not? They would compare him to you...And, if they see you as a traitor then they will think the same of him...He will turn to Orochimaru soon anyway to gain control of his cursed seal.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:30 am

"I agree. My foolish little brother knows nothing about true power. If he goes to the snake, I will not care about him restoring the honor of the clan. I will kill him myself. I will not allow that traitorous snake to get the Sharingan" said Itachi with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:35 am

She nodded slightly.
"Sasuke wants power...Orochimaru wants a new body...It will happen, no matter how much we try to deny it..I decided to leave the Leaf before he did, otherwise i would end up having to go after him. I wasn't ready to go after him when he was in that state, i wouldnt have been prepared,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:39 am

"Well I will kill him or at least injure him so badly he will never be able to be a ninja again if he goes to that snake. If he does, my foolish little brother will pay. I will do any means necessary to prevent him from getting to Orochimaru" he said coldly, making it seem like he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 am

She nodded.
"Right, of course..I'll help in any way i can. I doubt i'll be able to make much of a difference but i can try..."
She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 pm

"I am....glad...to hear that" he said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 pm

She looked down at her cloak, looking thoughtful.
"I'm...Sorry for bringing it up, Itachi.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

"It is alright" he said as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

"You dont think i'm too weak to be in Akatsuki, do you..?"
She shook her head.
"I feel so insignificant next to you,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:15 pm

"No, I don't think so" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next