Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 Vote_lcapItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 Voting_barItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 Vote_lcapItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 Voting_barItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 pm

"I...honestly don't know. I guess I just...never expected to like anyone, honestly" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:37 pm

"Understandable, i guess we're both really in that position,"
She leaned back on her arms.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 pm

"I truthfully expected Sasuke to kill me, restore honor to the Uchiha name and then help revive the clan" he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 pm

"I expected my father to pawn me off to some other clan to strengthen his alliances,"
She shrugged.
"I guess we've both gained something,"
She tilted her head to look at him, flashing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 pm

"Yes, I guess we have" he said with a small, almost unnoticeable smile. His first smile in years.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 pm

"I'm glad you see it the same way,"
She nodded, causing the ribbon to unwind from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 pm

"I'm just wondering something. Should we act like a couple around the other Akatsuki members or should we keep this secret?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 pm

"Well...Depends. Kakuzu, Sasori and Konan wouldnt care. Deidara would find a snide comment, dont even get me started on Tobi and Hidan,"
She chuckled.
"I dont know how Kisame and Pein would react..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:07 pm

"I have to agree with you. Although, I really don't care what Deidara or Hidan have to say about it" he said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm

She nodded.
"True, they've just got nothing better to do,"
She sat up.
"Well, its your call. I'm fine either way,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm

"They would find out eventually and Lord Leader would know almost immediately. I say we don't even bother trying to hide it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:16 pm

She nodded.
"You're right, theres no point in hiding it,"
She rolled her eyes as she saw a flash of blonde in the doorway.
"We've got an audience..."
She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Itachi nodded and turned to Deidara. "What do you want Deidara?" he asked the blond rudely. "What were you two talking about, un?" he asked them with a narrowed eye.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:21 pm

"What's it to you?"
She replied, raising an eyebrow.
"Havent you got something better to do then snoop around girls rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:22 pm

"Yeah, I do, hm! I was just going to tell Sasori-Danna that art should be fleeting, un! I am going to make him see it my way, yeah!!" he said with a scowl as he turned on his heel and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:24 pm

"So he's a transexual, a pervert AND a puppet-fucker...Thats just insanity.."
She smirked, turning back to Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:25 pm

"FUCK YOU BITCH, UN!!!" Deidara yelled back at her as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:27 pm

"No, no, you fuck SASORI. Not me,"
She retaliated.
"Sorry about that, whenever Deidaras around i cant help myself,"
She said to Itachi, the slightest smirk playing across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:29 pm

"I understand perfectly. Deidara is very annoying" said Itachi before Hidan walked into the room. "You fuckers better not fucking disturb me. Today's Wednesday and today is where I do my most serious fucking fucking ritual. Either of you fucking disturb me and I'll fucking sacrifice you both to Lord Jashin" he said as he walked away, Itachi rolling his eyes at Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 pm

"Jeez, what is this? Just cuz the door is open the tiniest bit they think they've got permission to just waltz right in?"
She growled.
"Honestly, next time someone just wanders in i'm gonna give them something to look at..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:32 pm

"Hidan always does that on Wednesdays so don't worry about it" he said with a reassuring nod.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 pm

She nodded slowly, calming herself.
"Right, thanks,"
She looked at him.
"Just stay still for a second and let me try something,"
She leaned over and kissed him again, knowing what she was doing this time.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:36 pm

He hesitantly kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 pm

She placed her hands gently on his shoulders as she kissed him, closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 pm

He moved his tongue past her lips and explored her mouth with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next