Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 Vote_lcapItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 Voting_barItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 Vote_lcapItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 Voting_barItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm

"It is OK Kurai. I know you didn't mean it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

She nodded.
"I over-react a little when i'm upset.."
She looked up at him, geniunely smiling for once.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 pm

"Most of us do. It's common" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 pm

"I'm sure you dont.."
She raised an eyebrow.
"Its one of the things i admire about you,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 pm

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You admire me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm

She nodded.
"Yeah...Actually there are quite a few things i admire about you,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:28 pm

"Oh? Like what?" he asked her with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:34 pm

"Your strength, intelligence, how calm you are..Everything,"
She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 pm

"I see. Well, I admire you for not judging us of the Akatsuki as criminals right away and actually chose to stay with us instead of staying with Konoha" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 pm

"Well..You accepted me, and saw who i was. Nobodys ever really cared enough to look past the shinobi and see what i'm like as a human being.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:44 pm

"Of course. I saw the potential you had. I don't see people with as much potential as you. You have as much potential as I had back when I was young" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:46 pm

ooc: brb for a sec

"Honestly? Then why did no-one else see this 'potential'..?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm

"Konoha has often been blind when it comes to talent. They treat the Hyuugas and Uchiha better then they treat their other clans because of their dojutsus" he explained.

(OK then Emma)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:51 pm

"I...see..."
She murmured, nodding her head.
"Thank you Itachi, really,"

ooc: sorry T.T i had a virus
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 pm

"Your welcome Kurai" he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:05 pm

She paused and turned back around, going through the drawer again until she took out what looked like a ribbon.
"This was my grandmothers...I promised myself i'd wear it but i keep forgetting,"
She wound it around a lock of her hair, tying it at the bottom so it made a sort of winding pattern.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 pm

"I think it looks great in your hair" he said calmly but on the inside, he was cursing himself for saying that.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 pm

She paused, looking at him in suprise before smiling and touching at the ribbon with one hand.
"You think..? She left it to me when she passed away because she wanted me to know i was never alone.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 pm

"I'm sure she's watching you over you, wherever she is" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 pm

She sighed.
"I hope so..."
She touched at the ribbon one more time before letting her hand rest by her side.
"I'm not keeping you from anything, am i?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:23 pm

"No, your not" he said with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 pm

"Thats good, i wouldnt want to distract you from anything important. Please, have a seat if you need to,"
She smiled again, suprising herself with how open she was.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:26 pm

"Very well" he said with a nod as he sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 pm

"And..I know this is probably a stupid request, but could you not tell the others about all of this? I know you wouldnt, i just wouldnt want Deidara or someone rummaging through my things to try and find ways to get back at me.." She tugged on the rim of her cloak nervously, obviously not liking that idea.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:33 pm

"I won't. Although, if Deidara or Hidan try to rummage through your stuff, just tell me and I'll Tsukuyomi them" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next