Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 Vote_lcapItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 Voting_barItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 Vote_lcapItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 Voting_barItachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 pm

She bit her lip.
"Its just...Ugh, nothing,"
She got up.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 pm

"No, tell me. What is it?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 pm

She stood with her back still towards him, biting her lip so hard it drew blood.
"If i...fail...Then i'll be cast out...I don't think i'd be able to stand on my own two feet after that. Its ridiculous...Akatsuki members are meant to be cold, stoic..but turns out i wont be able to fit in here either.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 pm

"What do you mean by that? You fit in very well with us of the Akatsuki" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 pm

"Everyone in the Akatsuki has a purpose, a goal they want to achieve. Something to fight for...I dont, Itachi,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:50 pm

"Then find one" was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 pm

"Easy for you to say...You were meant to happen, you were a prodigy...You have your purpose..." Her voice cracked on the word 'purpose' as she left for her room, not even bothering to pick up her sword.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 pm

He picked up her sword and followed after her, going to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:02 pm

She walked into her room, swinging the door shut but didnt see that it was still slightly open. She rummaged through a drawer on her bedside and pulled out a photograph. She sat on the end of the bed, looking at it for a while.
"...."
She grabbed an edge with each hand, preparing to tear it in half.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Itachi slid open the door and walked into the room, placing her sword against the wall and then placing a hand on her shoulder. "Kurai" was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 pm

She clenched the photo tighter, crumpling the edges. It looked like a happy family. A mother held a baby wrapped in a blanket with a man standing by her shoulder. An older woman, possibly the grandmother, stood by the mothers other shoulder. Kurai lowered the photo down onto her lap, making a small tear at the top.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:12 pm

"Your family, I assume?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 pm

"No...Theyre not my family anymore.."
Was her choked reply as she tore the photo in half, making sure the grandmother was in one piece. However, she made sure the baby, mother and father were all brutally torn.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:17 pm

"I too, have a photograph of my family" he said as he took out a picture.

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 SasukesFamily
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:22 pm

She looked at his photograph for a moment.
"Looks like a nice family..."
She murmured, moving over a little so he could sit down if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:29 pm

"Yes but sadly, my father ignored my brother and focused on me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:32 pm

She looked at the picture.
"You know...You look like your father a little...And sasuke looks a lot like your mother.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 pm

"Yes, I know although I hate being told I look like my father" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:36 pm

"Sorry...I know how that feels,"
She nodded, looking down at the fragments of the photograph in her lap.
"I..Hope i'm not wasting your time, Itachi.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 pm

"Your not" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:41 pm

"You can leave if you want...I know i'm not exactly thrilling to talk to.."
She gathered the pieces into her hands, putting them back in the drawer.
"But it was good to have someone listen to me.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:42 pm

He hesitantly put a hand on her shoulder. "I'll always be here to listen to your problems" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:45 pm

She tensed as she felt his hand on her shoulder, then relaxed again soon after. She nodded and hid her smile.
"Thank you, Itachi.."
She replied, not even noticing she now called him just 'Itachi' instead of 'Itachi-sama' like before.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:50 pm

His lips twitched upwards slightly before going back to his emotionless, calm, blank look. "Your welcome Kurai" he said with a slight nod.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:59 pm

She cleared her throat and wiped off her smile, turning around to face him.
"And..I'm sorry about before,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai   Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Spends Some Time With Kurai
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next