Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Vote_lcapKonata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Voting_barKonata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Vote_lcapKonata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Voting_barKonata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 am

"They're not after me for nothing..." She touched Mayaki's sheath. "They find it unsafe for me to be using this sword because of the force i weild it with..." As soon as her finger came into contact with the sheath, a small spiral of wind circled around her finger, as if her and the sword were one.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:13 am

"You would make a wonderful addition to the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen" Kisame said with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:21 am

"Hmph...Working with more than 2 other people is a challenge for me...I try to keep to myself, thats the way it's always been..." She looked at Itachi. "I'm sure some people would understand..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:22 am

Itachi nodded his head to agree. "Aww Itachi, you don't like me?" whined Kisame as he sulked in an imaginary emo corner.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:27 am

She looked back at the tornados path then slowly nodded. "Must've got them...Or they fled...Either way, thats fine with me..." She let her lips curve into a slight smirk before turning her back on the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 am

"I was hoping they wouldn't flee. I would have loved to shave their arms and legs off" Kisame said with a grin that made him look like a predator.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 am

"Hands off...The only person that'll have the pleasure of killing them is me..." She muttered as she sent him an icy glare. "They wanna fight me and i'll give them what they came for..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:35 am

Kisame opened his mouth to reply but an icy glare from Itachi made him shut his mouth. "Of course. They are your prey so you decide their fate" said Itachi with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:39 am

She looked at Itachi, the faintest hint of suprise in her eyes. She nodded again, quickly turning her attention to the clouds. "Yes...However, i might let them live...Depends..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:40 am

"Sometimes, it's best to kill them for they will never stop coming after you" he said with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:42 am

"And other times...You must think of others, not yourself...Yes, i despise them...But i do not despise their children...Without a mother or a father would scar them.I do not wish for them to become like me.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:43 am

"Sympathy is the emotion of weaklings. If you wish to be strong, you must kill all your emotions. That's how I killed them with no regret" said Itachi. Kisame blinked in surprise. Itachi usually never talked about the Uchiha Clan Massacre.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:47 am

"Strength is not my ambition..." She countered, a slightly defensive tone in her voice. "It is something i have...not something i want,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:49 am

"As long as you have your emotions, you will never have true strength" he countered back.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 am

"Whether it is true or not, i couldnt care less...Nothing in this world can be determined true...We are surrounded by lies and illusions, how can we determine what is true and what is not..?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:56 am

"I agree. People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" he asked her with a very slight twitch of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:03 am

"Exactly.." She nodded, noticing his lips move slightly. "We cannot see what is real, but we can see what we believe to be real."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:05 am

"That is why in Konoha's world, I am a traitor. However, that could be nothing more then a delusion" he said as closed his eyes. Kisame looked at Itachi with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:07 am

"If my memory serves me correctly, you killed the Uchiha clan for a fitting reason...And most elder brothers are there for their siblings..Even if theyre only there for the younger brother or sister to hate..." She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:09 am

Itachi thought something over in his mind for a moment then decided to reply. "The Uchiha planned to overthrow Konoha so I was assigned a mission by the Hokage to massacre the Uchiha Clan and I told my brother to hate me and detest me so he could be strong" he said calmly, telling her something he wouldn't dare tell to anyone else. Kisame blinked in surprise at what Itachi said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 am

She nodded and, for the briefest of moments, her gaze softened. "I see...Your brother will be strong, he shares your familys blood. It wouldve been hard to kill your family, of course...But maybe it was too hard to kill your brother..?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 am

"I wanted Sasuke to grow strong so he could one day kill me, thus causing the village to see Sasuke as a hero and redeem the Uchiha name" he said honestly. Kisame stayed silent and thought over this information.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:17 am

She nodded again, approaching him for the first time. She unsheathed Mayaki and held it out to Itachi. "Take it...Mayaki is meant to be a heros blade...It's unfitting for me..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 am

Itachi held the blade in his hands. "No. I can not deprive you of your weapon" he said as he handed it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:25 am

As soon as he tried to hand it back, Konata slyly touched the bottom of it, making a swirl of wind wrap itself around Itachis wrist, as if the blade had done it.
"I believe my blade says otherwise,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki   Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konata Kiwasaki Meets the Team of Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next