Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 Vote_lcapKisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 Voting_barKisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 Vote_lcapKisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 Voting_barKisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kisame Gets His Apprentice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:41 pm

"I can agree. Konan, the only female member of the Akatsuki, isn't a medical-nin but she is tough. She was trained by one of the three Sannin" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:44 pm

"Yeah, i've heard of her. The orogami user, right? She was my role model, even if she was in Akatsuki. It makes no difference to me. A person is still a person, no matter who they work for or what they do,"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:45 pm

"Konan is your role model? Most kunoichi look up to the Slug Sannin Tsunade. She'll be happy to hear that a kunoichi thinks of her as a role model" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:48 pm

"Heh, a woman who gets angry when someone puts a foot wrong, summons slugs, and hides her real age with a jutsu or a woman who is strong but smart and knows how to fight...Hm, lemme think about that for a moment.."
She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:53 pm

His lips twitched up slightly as she said that before he returned to an emotionless look. "Now, since your gonna be with us until the Chuunin Exams, you'll most likely run into the other Akatsuki members. I'm gonna warn you ahead of time to make sure you don't get any of them mad. Kakuzu is tall and wears a mask. He is the living embodiment of greed. He loves money in all forms, even if it's a single coin. Touch his money and you'll be dead. Give him money and he'll like you for a long time. Deidara is a feminine man who is an annoying idiot. He is obsessed with explosions and believes that art is fleeting. Sasori is a puppet master and he believes art is eternal. Hidan is an immortal Jashinist who is impossible not to get mad. Zetsu is a plant like cannibal with two personalities. Konan is pretty much OK so you have nothing to worry about and Lord Leader is named Pein. He believes himself to be a God and he is to always be referred to as either Lord Pein, Lord God or Lord Leader. Understand?" he instructed her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:58 pm

"I think so. So...I gotta be careful with my money around Kakuzu, talk about explosives with Deidara, talk about puppetry with Sasori, just avoid Hidan altogether, try and literally get on Zetzus good side, just be ordinary around Konan and be submissive around Pein as if he was a 'God'..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:01 pm

"Correct. The last one is a little....odd. His name is Tobi. He tends to act like a hyper active child, always refers to himself in the third person and refers to himself as a good boy. You can be mean to him or nice to him, it doesn't matter. He doesn't really get mad anyway" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:03 pm

"Well, it wont get me any points being an ass so i'll just act respectable around him.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm

His mouth twitched slightly. "If you want him to like you even more, just agree with him that he is a good boy" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 pm

She chuckled.
"Will do, i didnt think the Akatsuki would be so simple to settle into,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:09 pm

"We're basically like one big dysfunctional" here Itachi paused before he shuddered "family" he finished with his left eye twitching.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:11 pm

She cleared her throat, trying to move on with the subject.
"So...Pein would obviously be the father, Konan would be the mother...Hm...Kisame would be the creepy cousin.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:15 pm

"Yes. Deidara would be the cross dressing brother, Sasori would be the puppet obsessed Uncle, Tobi would be the annoying little brother, Kakuzu would be the crotchety grandpa since he is over 200 years old, Hidan is the foul mouthed cousin, Zetsu is that annoying plant that never seems to die and I would be the intelligent and wise older brother" he said calmly though he came off sounding like a wiseass with the way he described himself.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:17 pm

She nodded along, actually agreeing that he was wise, he was and she couldnt deny that. "Hm...I suppose i'd be the adopted one that doesnt really have a place,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:18 pm

"Your place is to keep the peace. Lord Pein doesn't bother with that. He finds it entertaining" he said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:22 pm

"Hmph, thats easy enough. I'll do what i can but do you think they'll even listen to me?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:23 pm

"If they know what's good for them, they will" was all Itachi said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:25 pm

"Right..."
She was tempted to thank him bu she knew she would only get a 'hn' in reply.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Itachi purchased all the supplies they needed and started heading back towards Kisame.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:31 pm

"I'm glad i dont irritate you too much, Itachi-Sama," Was the last thing she said before they reached Kisame
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:32 pm

"Your one of the few people I can stand to be around" said Itachi. Kisame turned to Itachi and grinned at him. "Gee, thanks. I love you too Itachi" said Kisame. Itachi's eye twitched and he looked with a 'hmph.'
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 pm

"Right..Uh..So, we've got the sword and the supplies. Now what?" She asked, looking at each of them in turn.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:39 pm

"Now we go back to the base. Your training starts the day after we get to the base" said Kisame.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 pm

"Right, sounds good to me,"
She nodded.
"Lead the way,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 pm

"Right. Now, the base is located in Rain Country" said Itachi as he ran full speed towards Rain Country. Kisame lifted Kurai onto his shoulder like someone would do to a sack of potatoes and ran full speed after Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisame Gets His Apprentice   Kisame Gets His Apprentice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kisame Gets His Apprentice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next