Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 Vote_lcapKurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 Voting_barKurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 Vote_lcapKurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 Voting_barKurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kurai's First Day of Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:29 am

"Yes, it was amazing. Now, what elements do you have?" he asked her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:46 am

"I was told it was Earth..But now i'm not so sure since i've never used any Doton jutsu.."
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:48 am

"Well, I'm gonna teach you Water Jutsu" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

"Suiton? Nice, i like water jutsu,"
She smirked, suddenly gaining a lot more enthusiasm
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am

"OK, since your only Genin, I'm gonna teach you every Mist Ninja's signature technique. The Hidden Mist Jutsu. It is a D-Ranked technique that summons a thick fog that makes it impossible to see through, even with Doujutsus like the Sharingan and the Byakugan. The hand seals are Rat, Tiger, Ox, Boar, Monkey" he said as he showed her the hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:58 am

She nodded and took a step back.
Rat, Tiger, Ox, Boar, Monkey
She recited in her head as she performed the handsigns, creating a mist, but not a very thick one.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:59 am

"Good so far but it's not thick enough. You need to make it so ALL sight is cut off" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:06 am

She nodded and did the handsigns again, creating a thicker mist but not thick enough.
"Damn..."
She started again, getting it just right the third time around.

ooc: i restored the forums on sarahs site, am i missing anything?
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:08 am

"Good. I can't see a thing in this mist" he said with a grin.

(Nope, you have everything)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 am

"I just wish i couldve done it a little quicker,"
She mumured, obviously disappointed that it had taken her 3 tries to get it right.

ooc: ok thats good ^_^" I really cant be bothered adding much more lol
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:31 am

"Hey relax. It takes even us Hidden Mist Ninja more then one try to be able to get it right perfectly" he assured her.

(You forgot to add the Non-Shinobi Countries but I'll do that)
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 am

She slowly nodded.
"Yeah...I suppose so,"

ooc: great, thanks Tony ^^
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 am

"Great. Now, which water jutsus do you wish to learn first? There are the jutsus I know and there are the Water jutsus in this scroll" he said as he took out a water jutsu scroll.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 am

"Well..Anything you think i could handle. I dont really have a preferance,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:51 am

"I'll start you off with a simple technique. I'll teach you the Water Clone Jutsu. It's a C-Ranked technique and it creates clones made of water. However, the water clones have a certain range. If they go out of this range of you, they will turn back to water and they only have 1/10th of your full strength BUT their real clones, much better then those illusionary Academy Clones. This technique has only hand seal, the Tiger hand seal. However, instead of gathering normal chakra, gather up your water chakra" he explained as he showed her the tiger hand seal.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 am

She nodded, slightly daunted but willing to give it a try. She made the tiger handsign, concentrating on the water chakra. She managed to successfully create one water clone, but since she was used to Doton, it was the only one she could create the first time around.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 am

"Good. I'm surprise you made a good clone on your first try but then again, considering the amount of potential you have, I'm not all that surprised. Practice on your water clone technique for a little while until you can make three clones" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:10 am

"Right, i'll do my best, sensei,"
She bowed.
"I hope i'm keeping up with your expectations."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 am

"You are. Soon, you'll be just as strong as Zabuza was, which is pretty strong, considering he was the second strongest member of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 am

"Thank you for your encouragement, sensei,"
She smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 am

"Your welcome my apprentice" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am

This is wearing me out...
"Right, whats the next jutsu, sensei? I think i can handle a couple more.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 am

"Alright then. The next jutsu is the Water Prison Jutsu. It's a C-Ranked Technique that forms a spherical prison of water around the target that is stronger then steel. Zabuza's version is just to keep them in the prison until they die from lack of oxygen while I drown the target in my prison. The hand seals are Snake, Sheep, Tiger, Horse, Snake, Rabbit, Horse, Snake, Rabbit and then hold both your arms out" he said as he demonstrated by showing her the hand seals then holding out both his arms. A spherical prison made of water formed in his hands. "Now, when you do this technique, you can hold take out one of your arms but you have to leave one in the water prison to keep the jutsu going since if both your arms are pulled out, the technique will end" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:58 am

She nodded. "Right...Ok, i'll try..." She took a deep breath and made the handsigns steadily. She held out her hands. A small sphere formed, but soon dissapated. "Ugh..." She did the handsigns again and tried once more, making a bigger sphere but still not lasting for too long.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:00 am

"The trick behind the technique is that you have to focus more on how long the sphere is supposed to last, rather instead of it's size because the sphere will automatically change it's size when it's being formed around an actual target instead of thin air" he explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai's First Day of Training
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next