Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 Vote_lcapKurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 Voting_barKurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 Vote_lcapKurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 Voting_barKurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kurai's First Day of Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 am

She shrugged and sighed.
"Well, since i was dragged to Suna when i was young by an abusive father and a mother who was always either drunk or stoned, i dont know Konoha too well. I dont know about being 'special' either,"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 am

"Itachi knows a lot about the Leaf Village so I immediately agree with him. I mean, before the whole clan massacre, Itachi was probably the most loyal shinobi Konoha had" he said as they arrived at a nearby waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 am

"I see...Well, from what i DO know, then i have to agree. There arent a lot of people who would go out of their way to help you,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 am

"Exactly and I hear they worship the Sharingan as if it was a deity of the gods. Honestly, I think it's a little overrated. However, Lord Pein has what is said to be the strongest bloodline in existence" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 am

She chuckled slightly.
"To be honest, i wouldnt say there was a strongest kekkei genkai. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 am

"That's where your wrong Kurai. Lord Pein has the Rin'negan, the very same bloodline the Legendary Rikudou himself had. The very same Rikudou that invented all modern day Ninjutsu" he informed her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:30 am

She raised an eyebrow.
"Alright, i was wrong about that then...I should probably be more careful around him huh,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 am

"Just as long as you do everything Itachi told you to do around him, you should do fine. Lord Pein, for the most part, is easy to get along with, even during his arrogant phases. Just don't say or do anything to piss him off. Lord Pein hasn't really shown any of us except Konan his power and we are all dying to know what the legendary Rin'negan can do" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 am

"Right, i'll try my best..."
She bit her lip.
"K-Kisame-Sensei...? Can i ask you a question..?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 am

"Sure Kurai. What do you want to know?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:38 am

"I know you and Itachi-Sama said i was free to return to the Leaf..But..."
She looked into the waters shifting surface.
"Something tells me that theres more to it..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 am

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" he asked her with a confused look on his fishy face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:40 am

"I mean...If i was to return to the Leaf instead of the Akatsuki...That it wouldnt bode well for me..."
She shut her eyes.
"If i go back...Pein is going to send you all after me...Or something like that, because i'll know too much,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:42 am

He thought about it for a moment. "Pein hasn't really done something like that before Kurai. If he did do it to you, then I have a feeling that Pein isn't exactly the one who ordered it" he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 am

Her eyes opened again, watching her reflection thoughtfully.
"I hope it would never come to that...I mean, some of the members might annoy the crap out of me...But this is the closest i've come to a family, even if i still have my real parents,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 am

"Kurai, let me tell you, don't feel you should stay with us just because your life MIGHT hang in the balance. You shouldn't choose what is the right thing to do or choose the thing that keeps you alive. You should choose what makes you happy Kurai. If going back to Konoha makes you happy, then I couldn't be happier for you" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 am

She watched her reflection for a few more seconds then nodded, turning her head to look at her sensei. Her eyes had a new glint to them. Determined, decided. She had obviously chosen which side she was staying with, taking the consiquences into account.
"Staying with the Akatsuki would make me happy, Sensei..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:51 am

"Then I welcome you to your new home with open arms Kurai. Welcome to the family" he said with a shark like grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 am

She nodded and smiled properly. Indeed, the first true smile she had let him see since they had encountered. "Its good to be part of the family, sensei,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:55 am

"There's one more thing you have to Kurai. You have to make slash mark in your headband to indicate your joining the Akatsuki and leaving Konoha" he said as he held a kunai out to her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 am

She nodded and took the kunai from him. She held the tip up to the metal plating on the headband, dragging it across. There was a sound of metal scraping metal before she handed the kunai back to him. There was now a clear slash across the Konoha symbol on her headband. "Done.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:58 am

"Excellent. Now, after this, I'll talk to Lord Leader about getting you a cloak and ring" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 pm

She smirked. "Right, thanks sensei. So i dont need to bother with those exams anymore huh? If i dont then thats an extra bonus, those exams are just parading us around in front of old windbags to see who's got the best teeth and shiniest coat. No, wait, thats a dog show but to be honest theyre not all that different,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 pm

"Right, I understand. Also, if your gonna be a part of the Akatsuki, your gonna need to know our goals. While everyone in the Shinobi Nations knows about us, only those of the highest rankings know our goals" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:06 pm

"All i know is that youre searching for all 9 bijuu. For what purpose, i dont know," She replied.

ooc: i've found the perfect avatar for kurai when she gets her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai's First Day of Training
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next