Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 Vote_lcapKurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 Voting_barKurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 Vote_lcapKurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 Voting_barKurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kurai's First Day of Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

She nodded.
"Yes they do, but they don't teach us how to properly aim at them to execute a kill,"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:50 am

He sighed. "Jesus, it amazes me how Konoha got to be the strongest ninja village when their teaching curriculum is crap. OK then, take out your set of Shuriken. Now, I want you to keep your arms loose while holding the shuriken. Then, when you throw the Shuriken, make sure that you throw them with all your strength. However, when you throw them, you have to time it when the wind blows in your direction to make the throw more effective and deadly. If the wind is blowing against you, then right as it stops blowing, throw the Shuriken at the vital points. If your target is moving, use the wind to make the Shuriken have a better at hitting the vital points" he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 am

She nodded, taking it all in.
"Right..Loose arm, full strength and wait until the wind is on your side.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:57 am

"Correct. Now, aim for the targets over there" he told her as he pointed to some targets on the wall. Some of them were stationary but a few of them were moving.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 am

She looked at them all and drew a few shuriken, loosely throwing the shuriken at the stationary ones but didnt slack off on power.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 am

The Shuriken hit the heart, larynx, lungs and liver. "Good. Now, try to hit the moving ones. Remember, you have to time the throw right if you want to hit the targets" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:07 am

"Right.."
She threw them again, making sure the wind was blowing away from her before throwing. One didnt hit its mark but the others did.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 am

"Good. Now, keep doing that until you don't miss" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 am

She tried again, one more still eluding her. Finally, after another try, she finally hit all her marks. "There..Got it,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:19 am

"Good. Now, I believe you know Chakra Control" he told her with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:23 am

She nodded and sighed.
"Thats what they preach about back in the Leaf.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:26 am

He snorted. "Yeah, Itachi told me about that. Now, believe it or not, there are FOUR types of Chakra Control exercises. There is Tree Climbing, Water Walking, Waterfall Running and the MOST difficult version of Chakra Control, Air Walking" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:30 am

"I can do tree climbing and water walking. I havent tried the other two," She informed him, rolling her eyes when she remembered how the senseis had told her how important it had been to master it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 am

"Well I'm gonna teach you Waterfall Running first as it is easier to master then Air Walking. Follow me" he said as he headed off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:38 am

"Yes, sensei,"
She replied as she followed him.
"Thank you for taking me on as your student by the way.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:41 am

"Your welcome Kurai. I always wanted an apprentice but no one seemed suitable. When Itachi was observing you, I knew there was something special about you. Practically no one catches Itachi's interest" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 am

[ Stop Tony ,I wanna know who keeps changing my group. ]
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am

ooc: Bro, its me -.-

She looked at him in suprise.
"Really? How so? Whats so special about me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:46 am

[ Stop Sis, I want the group clour >< ]
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:47 am

"Itachi told me he saw potential in you and when Itachi says you have potential, it's true" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:49 am

ooc: but its meant to go between anbu and akatsuki, why do you want the color so bad?

She shrugged. "Well, its up to you guys but i really doubt i have potential with the way i've been treated over the past couple of years,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:51 am

"Itachi says the Leaf Village is almost completely filled with short-sighted, self-righteous fools. He says the only exceptions to that would be the Hokage, the Inuzuka, the Nara, the Akimichi, the Aburame and the Yamanaka Clans" he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:51 am

[ Cuz I do e.e plz ]
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 am

(Fabio, just take yourself out of the Genin group -_-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:53 am

[ No cuz I'm a gennin, two characters << plz? just forget this and don't change ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai's First Day of Training
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next