Naruto - Shadow Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto - Shadow Chronicles

This is set around the time of the Chuunin Exams. Be canon or custom

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pointless Travel
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm by Kurai

» Waiting out the rain [Mei/Private]
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:25 pm by Kurai

» Kisame's Important Quest (PRIVATE)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 am by Kurai

» Kiba Clan [REDO] (WIP)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm by Kurai

» Hitoamei Kiba [REMAKE] (WIP)
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 am by Kurai

» Ryuuga Misaki Uchiha
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am by Kurai

» Kokkoku to sugi shi[Ticking Death]
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am by Kurai

» Fresh Start
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am by Kurai

» Inuzuka Metsuki
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am by Kurai

Top posters
Kurai
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 Vote_lcapKurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 Voting_barKurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Itachi and Kisame
Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 Vote_lcapKurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 Voting_barKurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ryu Aokawa
Uchiha
Ryuuga
Emi
Stormecho
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kurai's First Day of Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:07 pm

(Cool Emma. ^_^)

"We want all nine bijuu so we can conquer the world" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:09 pm

ooc: should i just change it now? o.o since she'll be getting the cloak soon anyway

She blinked then nodded.
"I see...But most of you guys dont seem outwardly evil,"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-sc.rpg-board.net
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:12 pm

"It's really Lord Leader's goal. You see, he told us he grew up in the Rain Village and he felt that the Rain was the Earth Crying and everything. He wanted to conquer the world to stop the crying and bring about an age of peace. He feels he is a deity of peace and wishes to conquer the world to bring an end to all the wars" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm

"Oh right, i see,"
She nodded.
"So your purposes arent really evil at all. Then i have absolutely no regrets upon joinin the Akatsuki,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:17 pm

"That's good. However, some people believe us to be evil simply because of our crimes and don't even look at what WHY we wish to conquer the world" he explained as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 pm

"I see...But all of those crimes are committed for the greater good, right? I mean, to create peace and a time with no war.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:23 pm

"Since we joined up with the Akatsuki, it was for the greater good. However, some of us have been committing horrible crimes since before we joined. Hidan, who discovered a religion called Jashinism, sacrificed his parents to the 'God of Evil' Jashin. Apparently, Jashinism only has one rule, destruction, everything else is a sin. Sasori turned human bodies into puppets for his collection, Zetsu ate people and STILL DOES and Itachi massacred his entire clan" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:26 pm

"Well, i disliked Hidan to begin with. Foul-mouthed, irritable and no respect for others. Although, i don't believe Itachi-Sama is evil,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 pm

"Hidan is like that. His word favorite word to use is faggot. He accuses everyone in the organization of being gay. What I really hate is how he walks around without a shirt. Apparently, shirts are against his religion" he said with a roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:32 pm

She snickered, noticing that Kisame is right. "Hey, maybe his 'lord' Jashin had 'spoken' to him," She grinned as she put on a high and mighty voice "Thou shall not wear shirts" She blinked. "Wait...Maybe he's gay but he's in denial. Think about it. An organisation full of guys apart from one girl who's taken and he chooses to walk around shirtless,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:34 pm

He blanched. "Oh great, two gay guys. First we have that feminist blond Deidara and now that foul mouthed cultist. I'm barring up my door when I go to sleep" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:37 pm

She paused for a second, then laughed. This suprised even her, she hadn't laughed in years. "I'm so thankful i'm a girl, i really am,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 pm

"Yeah, Konan said the same. I would say that the most normal out of all of us would be Konan. She's the most normal out of us. I mean, really, a man obsessed with piercings and thinks of himself as a god, a grown man who speaks in the third person and thinks of himself as a child, a feminine explosion obsessed, speech impaired man, a redheaded puppet master who turned his own body into a puppet's body, a 200+ year old masked man who thinks money makes the world go round, a foul mouthed cultist with pink eyes who's more in the closet then the blond, a man with two personalities and has a plant growing out of his neck, a shark like man who's blue all over and has gills on his cheeks, an emotionless man who killed his clan and I can't forget one of our former members, a snake like pedophile who has an unnaturally long tongue and is obsessed with immortality and learning every Ninjutsu in the world isn't really that normal" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:48 pm

"Oi...What have i let myself in for," She joked as she slapped her forehead. "But i don't mind the gills. I think theyre cool. Sorry i called you sushi before, i promise it wont happen again, Kisame-Sensei," She bowed. "However, the one thing i cant promise is to stop ripping Deidara a new one every time he messes with Tobi. I couldnt resist last time and i wont be able to resist next time either,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 pm

"Most of us can't stand Tobi, including me. The brat tries to help people out but he ALWAYS winds up destroying something important of ours even AFTER we tell him not to do something or touch something so you'll have to pardon Deidara's attitude considering Tobi bothers him all day" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:00 pm

She nodded. "I'll try and be more patient with him but from what i can see Tobi is just a lovable idiot." She shrugged. "I'll try not to burn Deidara any more than i have to,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:03 pm

"Alright then. I just wonder why Tobi is in our organization. He doesn't seem like the person to want to conquer the world or commit any crimes. From Zetsu told me, he did all the work himself while Tobi goofed off and Lord Leader doesn't even do anything. He doesn't even reprimand Tobi" he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:07 pm

She thought about it for a moment. "Hm...Maybe...Nah, thats a stupid idea,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:08 pm

"What were you about to say?" he asked her with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 pm

"Well...Maybe Tobi is smarter than people are giving him credit for. That would explain why Lord Leader doesnt give him hell. The way he acts might be a way of hiding his real nature. Everyone in the Akatsuki has secrets, why not Tobi?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 pm

"Maybe your right but there has to be more to it then that. I mean, Konan and Pein don't seem to get annoyed by Tobi. Tobi acts like a little brat and it annoys everyone but them. If Tobi is smarter then everyone gives him credit for, WHY does he CHOOSE to act like a little brat? I mean, the only ones who would probably know anything about Tobi would be Itachi, Konan, Pein, Kakuzu and Zetsu since they are the core members" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 pm

"There has to be something behind his mask that would help us to understand. I mean, if he had nothing to hide then he wouldnt wear it," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 pm

"Your right" he said as he hummed. "Wait, there is one blank in this chain of command thing that I am now realizing. Lord Pein has always told us he is the leader of the Akatsuki but he has never said that he was the one who created it. What if, what if Tobi is really the person who created the Akatsuki?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 pm

"It would make sense. That would explain why Pein and Konan had put up with him for so long. If he was pulling the strings, then they would have no choice in the matter,"
Back to top Go down
Itachi and Kisame
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member
Itachi and Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 pm

"Yes, that makes sense. All we need to find out is who Tobi really is" said Kisame. "I know who he is" said an emotionless voice as Itachi appeared in a swirl of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's First Day of Training   Kurai's First Day of Training - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai's First Day of Training
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next